Falling, Falling Right Into The Trap

Beggin' On Your Knees For Me: Chapter 9

-*Falling, Falling Right Into The Trap

They were walking through Victoria's Secret, searching to see if there really were any new lotions here. Even if they were in there because Christy wanted to be there, Amaya took that as a chance too see for herself as well; she also loved to collect Victoria's Secret lotions.

Nevertheless, there weren't any that had really caught her attention, so she just kept following Christy to see if she would find one. "There's like no good ones," Christy said, sniffing the few new lotions that were new in stock.

Tell me about it, Amaya's mind automatically thought. "I know right! You'd think they'd have better ones now since they're new. I guess we'll just have to wait until even newer ones arrive." She told her, giving her a hopeless look that resembled her own. She was hoping there were new ones in stock too.

"Are you girls done yet?" Trisha asked, filing her nails and blowing on the small white dusty particles, her dark green eyes making their way towards them.

Christy and Amaya started to skim through the products quickly.

"Yeah, almost." Amaya said, her nose getting tired from sniffing all of those seemingly old and weird lotions, along with the body mists.

She already saw from the corner of her eye the giving up look on Christy's small face, "We should just go," She said, her lips quirking up to a look as in to say "Oh well."

They got to where Trisha was leaning on the side of the glass door entrance, and shook both their heads at her, telling her that there really was nothing in the store that had even caught their slightest attention. They even let her take a glance at their barren hands; proving to her that they really didn't find anything.

She whipped her hair in their direction and just turned around, her back to them. "Fine. Then let's go," she said, walking already.

"Where?" Amaya silently asked, huddled closely behind her.

Trisha's body stopped out of nowhere, making Amaya bump into her accidentally. She looked at the back of her head, wondering what happened.

Why would she just stop walking for no reason? "Are you alright?" Amaya asked, standing right in-front of her, and trying to make her look up at her.

She had her head facing down toward the floor as though she was feeling dejected. Amaya saw her head shake for second, and heard a silent, yet hostile laugh, before her head shot up, "Me? Of course I'm okay!" Trisha replied hysterically, a big smile shooting Amaya's way.

Amaya's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and she just shakes her head, letting it pass.

Maybe I was just seeing things...? Amaya questioned in her mind.

"Anyways..." Trisha said, gaining Amaya's attention, "I just want you to come to my house quickly, so that you can meet my family and so that we could turn into even closer friends."