Revelations

Beggin' On Your Knees: Chapter 6

-Revelations*

I watched as she still stood there, her fingers tapping against her upper arm. I hung my keys on the key holder on the wall and walked up to her.

I put on my best fake smirk, "Of course she did."

It was the truth, but it still didn't feel right saying it. I wonder why...?

I went over by the couch and sat on it. Trisha uncrossed her arms, let them hang loose and then walked towards me. She stood now right in front of me.

"Good. I thought it would be hard to fool her, I guess she's not as smart as she looks. Ha-ha." Trisha said, laughing cruelly. She then looked at me, as if though expecting me to laugh along with her.

I laughed too. I felt weird and just plain awful, I felt as if though I was becoming some monster. Maybe I was exaggerating? I don't know. But, this definitely did not feel right. I truly never wanted to become those so called "players" that are so famous for breaking every single girls heart. That just wasn't me.

I was still laughing, 'till Trisha grabbed my hand and pulled me up to her. I was leaned into her. She grabbed my chin and brought it closer to her mouth. She kissed me, and I kissed her back. I didn't want her to suspect anything was wrong. We made out for quite awhile and then we broke our lips apart.

I let out a breathless gasp, Trisha breathing heavily as well.

I sat back down on the couch and laid my head back. She was still standing there, until she decided to sit right next to me on the couch. She laid her head on my chest and her leg was pushed right on-top of my leg.

"I want you to break her heart up into pieces," Trisha said, with a small evil laugh.

"No worries, I will." I said, making my voice sound as convincingly as possible. Truth is I wasn't really up for the plan. Trisha wanted me to do it because she just felt the need to make me break girls hearts and laugh at their expense. I've done this a lot of times.

Trisha didn't really give a crap and just said "do it." Sometimes I feel like her slave, but maybe that's just me.

Trisha tapped her thin fingers on my chest and said "I'm going home. It's getting pretty late." She rubbed her eyes lazily, and stood up.

I looked up at her, tiredly and said, "Oh, alright, goodnight. Oh, and can you like elaborate on what you want me to do with Amaya?" I bent forward, entwine my fingers together and laid them on-top of my lap.

Trisha gave me this annoyed look and rolled her eyes, bluntly. "Simple, make her fall in love with you, although... I think she already is." She said and gives a hysterical laugh. "Ask her out, as in make her your official girlfriend, dump her and break her... oh, so innocent heart." She concluded, her hands lying on-top of her heart, and swishing her body side-to-side in complete mocking emphasis. A big smile plastered onto her face.

I nodded and said, "Oh, alright, cool. I got it."

Even though my mind was shouting "Amaya's never done anything to you!" I knew, deep down, that what I was doing was wrong; really wrong.

I sighed and watched as Trisha walked towards the door, waved and said, "Bye."

She walked out and closed the door behind her. I heard her car start and drive off out of the driveway. Just to make sure she was really gone, I got up and walked towards the window. I lifted up the curtains, getting them out of my way, and saw that her car wasn't parked there anymore. I sighed in relief.

I went to my room and closed my door. God, all these things happening in one day? I am beat!

Sitting on my bed, I slipped out of my shoes and lied down. I bent my elbows and laid them behind my head. Ah, now time for relaxing. I closed my eyes for a bit, and then stared up into the ceiling.

What am I supposed to do?

Trisha definitely wants me to break Amaya's heart, but at the same time, I'm not up for that. Plus, I kind of, maybe, sort of, am starting to have feelings for her. Yup, I definitely am. She's not mean, she's funny and she's really pretty. Not the snobbish look or any of that. She's... genuine.

Usually, I broke the usual girls' hearts that cared so much about their looks and are so superficial. But now I'm stumped.

Amaya was nothing like that; she didn't care much of the way she looks. This was a big difference between her and the usual girls I meet.

Is it just me or do girls care way too much about their looks? I shook my head; these were way too many things to think about.

Amaya... What am I supposed to do with her? I can't just break her heart. Even though, I have no other choice. Trisha would kill me, and ruin my whole reputation. I cannot let her do that. There are things that are just way too important for me to give up.

Ugh, why can't I just make up my mind?

I liked Amaya, a lot actually. But, my rep, it would get tarnished. Both things are getting to me. I have a tough ulterior. I'm a wrestler for crying out loud. My whole life is wrestling. Yes, I watch WWE. I get to see what they're doing and how they do their moves and specials. I love wrestling, my trainer even says I'm the best wrestler there ever was. That really meant a lot to me. I had a punching bag right outside my backyard. I trained there every chance I could get. I would've gone right now, if I wasn't so tired today.

But, Amaya, well she's a whole other story. I really am starting to like her. I can't even believe I've never really noticed her before. Sometimes I wonder how Trisha even comes to notice these girls in school.... Ah, I don't want to think too much about it. Well, Amaya. She's unique, hilarious, and really fun to be around with. Just down to earth and just really different from the rest of the girls I really ever notice.

I mean, the way she was with the natural sounds at the beach, that was just incredible. I even tried to follow along with what she was doing; I wanted to even feel more connected with her. I did hear lots of the natural sounds and looked at the many stars that were up in the bright sky; it was a pretty cool sight.

I can't stop thinking about it.

I started to rub my eyes, yawning in the process. I was really sleepy. I got up to switch off the lights and laid back down on the bed. I covered myself with my blanket and laid my head on the pillow. I closed my eyes and started thinking back about what I was going to do... Break Amaya's heart into pieces or just give up my rep? Trisha wouldn't think twice about really doing it if I ever betrayed her, but I couldn't be afraid of her. I can't give her all of that control. I turned my head sideways, closing my eyes, and wanting to find a straight-way answer.

Which should I choose?

----------------------

Comment, Vote, Fan. :)