True Intentions: An Alliance Formed

Beggin' On Your Knees For Me: Chapter 14

-*True Intentions: An Alliance Formed

All the while, Trisha was still sound asleep, dreaming of of course, Drake. "Oh Drake," she murmured. "You're all mine. And mine alone." Her lips curved up into a sinister smile, "You won't ever leave me will you?"

Her face looked as though she were expecting something. "I thought so," she said gleefully, cuddling herself up against the pillow.

Oh, but this had only been just a dream, nothing less, nothing more. The true question would be if in reality,

Would Drake really remain alongside of Trisha?

That was truly what had Trisha wondering... And like they said in some wondrous movies, "Dreams, or nightmares, are a supposed reflection of the person them-self. Or, more specifically, the person's most inner fears."

All the while she was also very unaware of what was happening right under her nose, let alone under the same roof. A revolution was being formed, and she was being kept in the dark about it. After all, how would things go if she had known? It wouldn't be as exciting, or as exhilarating. The unexpected; the element of surprise always left people wondering...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

And that was what Amaya had already laid out inside her mind. This definitely had to be something that Trisha would have not ever seen coming. It had to be something that would make a statement. It had to be something Trisha was going to learn from, the hard way.

She had even went as far as caging me inside this place, Amaya's thought rang out, her eyes wandering about the now-lightened room.

All this time she had thought that it was just a closet, or maybe even an unused room, but then, once she was saved and once she could see everything clearly after so long, she found out it was a basement. Not just that, but a basement which was never utilized, a basement that has been kept here for ages which, according to Christy, was always used by Trisha.

---

Once, Christy was curious, wandering about her business, then when she saw Trisha, she intended a smile and was about to say "hi", but Trisha just kept walking, not even sparing a passing glance.

It had been really strange for Christy. Her eyes still followed her sister, trailing her fading retreat. At first she blew it away like it was nothing to worry about, but then curiosity had won out.

She had tip-toed her way towards where her elder sister had gone, trying very hard as to not make any sound; she didn't want her sister to think she was finding her suspicious or anything. Though indeed she was finding her in that exact same way. But, she didn't want her older sister to think that, so she had to keep it a secret between her and only her.

Not hearing the sounds of her sister's footsteps, she immediately began to whiff around about her. Many people thought it was very strange how Christy could find her sister this way, yet she had found it as an advantage, and she thought she was special for being the only one to be able to do so. Nobody else ever had done it. They didn't even try.

There was always this scent that never left Trisha, a scent that always traced around her. Trisha really liked the scent, the scent of a perfume she always used since long ago. She had received it from Christy for her birthday. She was extremely grateful for it and always utilized it after that day and onwards.

So, that was how Christy found her so easily all the time. It wasn't because of some heroic superpower, but because how she remembered that scent from long ago. That day, she had smiled all at ease, happy her sister was content on the gift she had gotten for her.