First Kiss

Beggin' On Your Knees: Chapter 5

-First Kiss*

I still felt his hand on my cheek. I was guessing my cheek felt really hot against his hand; I was blushing like crazy! I was not expecting this, especially since it is Drake, I mean... Seriously?! I didn't think I'd be put in this situation. Sure... I really, really liked Drake. But, I felt like kissing was just too much.

Isn't it?

Trust me, I've had my fair share of kissing boys, but I wasn't that experienced. More like, I let the boys do whatever. I mean, don't get me wrong. I wish I knew how to kiss and be able to be more natural about it. Too bad I didn't have a best friend to talk about these things with. These things are supposed to be normal to do during high school, aren't they? Since when I go to school, I see so many girls and boys making out in the hallways and the usual; teachers yelling at them and giving them detention because of P.D.A.

Too bad this wasn't during school, where a teacher would break us apart and gives us warnings about this.

This was now!

Was I ready for this? Or am I just being paranoid. I mean, it can't be that bad, could it? Gosh! Why, can't I just make up my mind already? Is it like this for every typical teenage girl, or just me?

I wish I was with Trisha. She probably would've helped me in this department. Or my mom for that matter, why do they always have to be traveling? Why couldn't we just stay home and be like a normal happy family? I wish my parents were more considerate of me. But, they're not.

Surprised? Shocked? Maybe a mixture of both? I know, I know, you guys would probably be like party everyday if your parents were barely, ever home, am I right? Hah, yeah... Well, for me it's not like that, unfortunately. Sadly, I want my parents home most of the time. It'd just brighten my life; since I was 5 years old they'd always leave me home with an aunt, uncle or grandparent.

I'd go into my room and cry, since I always thought they were abandoning me. They were childish thoughts, I know that now. But, in the end, I just wish I could always be with my parents.

I mentally rolled my eyes, why can't I just be normal and be happy my parents are never home?

Now, back to my situation with Drake, I felt his breathing inching closer and closer to my face.

I still feel unsure, what am I supposed to do? Go along with it and pretend I know what I'm doing? Or stop him before it's too late?

Just when I was going to put my hands up to stop him, it was too late; He kissed me.

But not where I was expecting it!

Guess where. Are you guessing the lips? I too guessed this, but no. Guessing the left or the right cheek? Nope, a good guess though, but not even there.

Anymore guesses? Well, if you guessed...

The forehead; you, my friend, are a super good guesser!

Yes, it is forehead, which he is kissing at this very moment! It wasn't rough, nor was it forced. It was gentle, and soft. It felt so nice, as if though he was giving me life. It even felt as though we were the only two people on this planet right now. In some way, we were; the beach was our planet.

Cheesy isn't it? I know...

But, that's how it feels. I felt this wonderful sensation and I didn't want it to end. It's just like when you're reading a book that you really like and when it comes to the conclusion, you're like "Ah, no, I don't want this to finish!"