Revolutionary

Beggin' On Your Knees For Me: Chapter 13

-*Revolutionary

Amaya was still laying there, limp and not even trying to move a muscle. She was starting to lose hope of anyone coming to her rescue, especially with her estranged parents who didn't even have a clue.

Can't they ever just come home and visit me? She wondered, tapping her head on the cold, hard-wooden floor. No matter, she was going to get out of that place. It was her number one priority right now. She knew she had no one to count on, but what else could she do?

< _______________________________________________________________ >

Laying on her bed, Christy flipped herself onto the other side of the pillow. Her eyes closed, as she continued to think of what she was going to do... There were many ways she could go at it. But not all ways could work. She shook her head, the pink-colored cover sheet of her pillow wrinkling from the motion. It was all so difficult, especially for having a cruel sister like she had.

Her eyes suddenly busted open, a plan already bouncing around in her head, just waiting to unfold itself. She threw her sheets to the side and swung her legs out of her bed, sitting at the edge. Both of her hands clasped together, "This will definitely work!" She exclaimed, determined. The only real problem was her older sister, Trisha. She could not possibly risk being caught red-handed. For now she was going to play nice with her; maybe it would pay off in the long run.

She got up off of her bed and pouted, looking down at her comfy bed, "Bye bye, bed," She sadly said, her hand touching the bed sheets; already feeling the loss. But it was definitely worth it. She definitely wanted to get Amaya out of whatever confines she was being kept hidden. The nerve of my sister, she thought, her right hand bawling into a tight fist. Though she was related to her, blood-to-blood, Christy couldn't help but feel, in the pit of her stomach, resentment. Sure when she was younger she had always followed her around, like a good apprentice, yet that didn't last long. The more she admired Trisha, the more it had hurt when reality struck. It was hard to cope with for her, but soon she eventually got over it and went on with life. She was sure Trisha felt the distinct difference, though she exceedingly hoped that her older sister still was a bit more oblivious to how she has changed, and hasn't noticed anything.

Hopefully...

She unclenched her hand and marched her way towards her door. Taking a deep breath, and letting it out, she made a straight-forward face - one that shone how one-track minded she was at that very instant. She slowly, yet swiftly raised her hand, laid it onto the knob for a while, before finally opening it and closing it behind her.

Once she was out the door, her eyes blinked a little, and she eyed at what she was wearing. All she had on were the same exact clothes she wore yesterday. Christy never really was a fan of pajamas, so she had always ignored her family about wearing pajamas and being comfortable when you went to sleep. She was comfortable either way - with or without pjs.

They're not that necessary.

"Pshhh, whatever." And with that, she quietly marched her way to Trisha's room.

* ______________________________________________________________ *

Oh, the calmness of music, Trisha thought while listening to all the music on her iPod. At the moment the song playing was "Unfaithful" by Rihanna. And after thinking about her life and comparing it to that same song, her head shot back, slamming to the pillow.

"As though that would ever happen to me," she laughed, mockingly. "Drake would never betray me."

She flipped her long red hair, and made herself comfortable. She wasn't in the mood to think of such useless things, and plus, the least she wanted to do was bum herself out, that was completely unacceptable to her. All she wanted to do was keep herself around calmness and relaxation; she had nothing to worry about.