The beginning.

"Yu gonplei ste odon Lincoln. May we meet again." I mouthed to the warrior who was shot by Pike.  Anger flushed my body. I thought through so much I was able to control it. But now. Now the switch inside me kicked in. Be ready Pike. We're coming.

         24 hours later.
" Zenia whatever we do we need to keep it on the down low. We can't risk the consequences that will come if Pike were to find out." Said Kane.

"I won't do anything. But with Lexas death every grounder is on the edge. Ready to fight. She was the only thing keeping Arkadia alive. There's is not one bit of me following orders from Pike or anyone. For hells sake I'm done being skaikru. Octavia needs to hurry and get back already."

"Why aren't you in station?" Commanding Bellamy.

"Non of your business that's why."

"Zenia, sorry we're just heading there now." Answered Kane.

       I role my eyes at both men. Arkadia is taken over by one and only Pike the "commander" and his followers who would include Bellamy. Their all arrogant cowards. The only important information you need to know is there are 12 clans. Arkadia was gonna be the 13th clan but when Pike became in charge things went downhill fast. He massacre hundreds of grounders who were there to PROTECT us with the help of his followers. Clarke was back with Lexa trying to short things out and in the end Lexa was shot and killed now we're all gonna be dead. Pikes stupid decisions of killing the grounders inside and locking away all those sick, injured, and healthy grounders. Including Lincoln who has helped keep us alive for a long as we came to the ground in the first place.