chapter four

"Fuc~" "now now John no need for that type of language, tell me what you know about Angelique" Zaxin said walking around John like a lion waiting to attack its prey.  "Well for one I know she's better off without you" John hissed.  Zaxin only let a chuckle reach the surface and swung the bat at his ribcase once more. "Fuck you!" John shouted in pain. "Too bad you cant afford me. Then again I'm not gay" Zaxin said relaxed.   Another blow. The possibility that John's ribcase was shattered now was most likely 100%.  "You son of a bi-" "John if you just tell me what I want to know I'll let you go" John's head dropped to his chest. The pain was unbearable. He wanted to protect his little bee but he couldn't anymore.  He was'nt up for being tortured anymore. "Fine" was his only reply.

By the next day Angelique walked stiffly into math class, wearing more bass then normally. She flicked a hint of fear as she saw Zaxin looking her directly in the eyes. She quickly sat in her seat making sure her back didn't touch the back peace. Her head pounded and she felt asif she was going to faint any moment. Zaxin focused on his work, he no longer looked at Angelique. He needed time to process what John had told him and by that only thought his nuckles turned white around the pencil.

Half way through the day Angelique couldn't keep up anymore, she asked to be exused and went to the nurses office. The middle aged woman looked at her in discuss as she cleaned Angeliques knuckles and restitched them, some of the knuckles where only blood pickles were, were now a blue green colour and swollen. After getting some pain killers she left and went back to her dorm wondering about what had happend to John since he looked like a train hit him. Thinking back to ealier that day she rememberd him being tensed up around her and only mentiones that it was a back street fight that caused all the bruises. But Angelique could figure that some kind of guilt danced in his eyes when he looked at her.  *I hope you didn't cause shit for me*              

Sandra busted into Zaxin's room anger clearly on her face. Dangeling from her arm was Duncan crying. "Keep this little widget under controle" she shouted and threw the little boy on the ground who emediatly startrd to cry. In a split second Zaxin held Sandra at her wirst painfully. "You stay away from him San-" "Or what? You'll call her?"   Fury roase in Zaxin's throat with one push he showed Sandra out of the door into the hallway and closed the door.   He stood there for a moment with his back to Duncan.   "Zav?" He managed to say threw his sobs. Zaxin finally picked him up and shushed him. A few moments passed and Duncan looked at Zaxin saying stubbornly "you can put me down Zav I'm a big boy" Zaxin only placed down Duncan and ruffled his hair. 

Suddenly Zaxin's phone began to rang and he quickly answered it when he noticed it was the head misteress. "Zaxin" "Ma'm"    "I want you to check room 203 emediatly" with that she hung up.    "Where you going?" Duncan asked.   Zaxin only looked down at the boy and told him he'd be back shortly.

Room 203 was only two hallways above Zaxin's own so he quickly found it when he heard the screams and shouts. He stopped it mid track. A crowed of kids stood in a circle infront of that room and cheered on two people who were fighting.  He made his way threw the crowed and his heart almlst stopped. Angelique held John against the wall busy choaking him. "You shouldve kept your mouth shut" she shouted at him. John's eyes were busy closing. Zaxin's instinct took over and he grabbed Angelique by the elbows and twisted it behind her back. The crowed went quiet all shocked at Zaxin's move. The only  sound which filled the air was John's as he tried to breath.  Angelique looked up at the kids around her asif reality kicked in and ahe realised there were a crowd. She then noticed she was on her knees and her arms were twisted at her back. Overwelmness took over and her breathing began to speed up pace. "Piss off!" She yelled.