Chapter six

Its been almost 3 weeks since Zaxin saw Angelique. Or she's either sick or when she's in class she'd hid away and he'd only see her if she'd slip out. *So she knows it was me John spoke too huh...... Or i either just scared her shitless and caused her to stay out of my reach.* One thing Zaxin was certan of was the fact that she wasnt sleepwalking.

A slight knock on Angelique's door. Then another one harder. Angelique stood up from her desk and opend the door only allowing enough space for John to slip through."Some double dekker pizza" He said wiggeling his eyebrows. Angelique smiled at him and grabbed the box from his grasp all forgetting from the Sience homework which she was busy with.

Zaxin had the latest update of the camara system on his phone so he switched on the footage of 10 minutes ago. He was on his way to the kitchen when something on his phone caught his sight.

"You mean it was Zaxin who did all that too you?" Angelique asked John who suddenly was just as shocked as she was. "I thought you knew." He said. He figured thats why she avoided Zaxin like the plague. Angelique slowly placed the pizza back in the box, chewing the peace she had in her mouch slowly . John swallowed trying to figure out what she was going to do.

Sandra just rounded the couner walking with Bob when Zaxin bumped into them making Sandra lose her balance, causing Bob to instantly reach out and grabbed for her. Both of their hearts fluttered and their stomach's twirled. Sandra quickly let her gaze drop and stood back from Bob. He stood there stared at the black haird girl infront of him. Her hair curled in every direction possible. The feeling inside him was extraordanary. He placed his fingers under her small chin and lifted it. Sandra now against the wall , trapped between Bob's arms. "You're truely the most beaitiful thing I've ever seen Sanny" He whispered. As if the words were only meant for her to hear.

Zaxin said nothing, he closed the door behind him and went over to John who lay helplessly on the floor. Quickly checking his paulse he felt his throat tightening. Angelique was broken. Zaxin could see it a mile away. Since she enrolled she never let her guard down. Even when he wished she did even if it was for a second. But now his wish was granted and he regreted it. Angelique sat on her bed hugging her knees to her chest. Rocking back and forth while shaking. Her nuckles were busted again, blood flew from them as of the wouldnt be any tomorrow. It wasnt anymore just some of them. It was all of them. She didn't flicker her eyes she just sat there staring infront of her on the floor. Rocking. Back. Forth. Back. Forth.

Sandra felt the heart warming feeling in her stomach. Having Bob so close to her. Seeing each green speckle in his eyes. The temptation flat on the surface. His short brown hair made him look manly. His shoulders gave off muscularity and Sandra was just the perfect fit for all of his needs.

"Thanks" Zaxin said to the medical crew carrying John out. "No" Angelique said suddenly. Zaxin snapped around and headed towards her. "No no no no no!" She said as he enclosed. "Stay away from me" . She started to shake more. Zaxin ignored her threat and scooped her up in his arms. As he picked her up she started to take handsfull of his shirt trying to keep herself from falling. She was always so scared of heights. Zaxin cursed silently when he saw Angeliques blood all over him. He sighed and spoke up. "Take the blanket and throw it over you" By demand Angelique let her free arm grab the blanket and throw it over her. Snuggeling close to Zaxin's chest. Forcing her eyes closed. Reminding herself over and over that it never happened.

Sandra closed the door and walked up to the study, where she found Zaxin drinking again. "What happend?" She asked. But Bob was more stuck in her mind then life itself. She didnt show intrest in Zaxin lately, and he appresiated it more then anything else. "When last did you and Angelique fight?" He asked her without even glansing in her direction.   Sandra didn't know how to answer. Her throat tightend. The question was unexpected.   "Stand still" Zaxin orderd without even looking in her direction. "You're going to answer this question within the next few minutes" he finished calmly.  Sandra swallowed. Her eyes searching for something, anything but Zaxin. "I- I don't recall recently. There ...was this one time, it was the only time I went after her. I  wanted revenge"  Zaxin siged. "Continue" he simply said. "Well it was in the afternoon and we went to her dorm. I dragged her  to the garages."   Zaxin stared at her in the eyes. "And then?" Sandra noticed his forfinger starting to tap on the armpeace. "I-we were going to beat her up. But -but one of the girls dragged out a knife.... I've never seen someone so quickly grab someone. Angelique had her arms which was tied together around the girl's throat. She emediatly let the knife drop. I remember her staring wildly around as if she was on the urge to lose all sanity. The girl who was being choaked had tears in her eyes trying to escape.

The other girl quickly grabbed the knife and in a second stabbed it into Angeliqes back, deep. Only the handle stook out and that's when I realised things got out of hand. As she fell to the ground the two girls started to kick her. I began to panic. She was one person I didn't want to piss off. Espesially after I saw that one look that looked alot like your own."   Zaxin stared at Sandra calmly. The girl stood there trembeling tears streaming down her cheeks as if she was living in the memory.    "Finish the story Sanny" Zaxin said keeping his voice soft. 

"I yelled at them to stop when I saw Angelique laying helplessly on the floor and I emediatly bent down to check if she.....she was still alive. Afther that it all went down in a flash. Angelique held the knife at the girls' throat who stabbed her. The blood still flew freely from her back. The girl started to tremble with fear with her own blade against her throat. Angelique sliced her throat without any hesitation. The other girl wanted to make a run for it but she barely reached the door. The knife was stuck in her back. Damaging her spinal cord. I lay shocked on the floor in awe. I was to shocked all I remember was that she had a deathly look in her eyes. Walking slowly towards me and I prayed that she'd have mercy on me.

Well as you can see I'm still here. She beated the living shit out of me that's for sure. Then told me if I didn't get rid of the bodies I'd end up with them."   

Silence filled the room as Zaxin took it all in. It must've been around the time he took John in for torturing. Sandra sunk to her knees starting to cry like a baby. "I'm so sorry Zav....."     she whispered. "I don't want anything to do with her anymore. I swear , I don't . I won't make anymore trouble for you, just please don't let her come near me!"     Zaxin could hear the fear surface up in Sandra's voice. * If only things were diffrent back then*

  "I think it's time you dropped out sis" Zaxin said. A evil smirk playing on his lips.   Sandra emediatly got angry. "I - I'm no relative of you!"    She shouted.

Angelique woke up in a strange but soft bed. She knew she wasn't at the acadamy. Quickly getting up she wrapped a robe around her. She headed towards the door. Making her way down the stairs she silently held on to the railing. This place was strange and the closest thing she saw of light was coming from the room right at the end on the right of the staircase. She stood with her back against the wall peeking into the room seeing it was a study, the fireplace was lit.  Zaxin sat on the coach  and Sandra stood infront of him furious.   Angelique took a calm intake of oxygen trying to figure out what happend. But the voice of Sandra distracted her and so she listened closely.  "I just told you I'm no relative!"  "Sure. You're the mother of my son dear sweet Sanny"  "Zaxin!" Sandra shouted. Angelique peeked again and saw Sandra attacking Zaxin but he quickly got up and flung her into the seat,  "It's all your fault !"  Zaxin got angry and with one swift movement he pressed a pressure point in her neck and she passed out.   

Angelique stepped out of the darkness. She stood in the arch. No emotion was readable, calm as sea, but a tidile wave inside her head.   

The clock on the wall ticked off the seconds, and Zaxin only stood there breathing heavily looking at Angelique, she tempted him without talking, the fire light made her soft long hair look golden, her big blue eyes were daring him to take a step closer. But her soft feauture's were iced. She was much shorter then he thought. But she was yet still tall for a girl. The maroon robe hung untill her upper thigh. Zaxin spotted a part of a tattoo on her thigh. It seemed like some roses with thorns.    "I-I' never knew you had a kid"     "Don't lie. You knew. You just denied it. And you're shocked of who the mother is."
Angelique swallowed hard. She knew he was right. All those years ago she denied it and the memory faded so way back that when reality struck her it was harder to take it in then what it would've been back then.