Chalter 13

Angelique was panting, refusing to open her eyes. "Calm down girl it's not like you're giving birth" Nana said angerly. "I know Nana"    Duncan came running into the room and suddenly stopped gasping   "You looo beautiful" he said in awe and grabbed Angelique's hand. She smiled and opened her eyes... in the mirror, her brown hair was hanging loose, her eyes were a bit puffy. She was flushing,  a sweetheart dress which fitted her perfectky, white crystals at the top, the cupcake dress was white at the top fading into a cream to caramel at the bottom.  This was the first time Angelique truely felt like an princess. Felt like what was happening was right.   "Daddy's going to love you even more if he see's you" Duncan said. "Hay! Don't you say a word to your father. Don't u have some game to play or something?" Nana asked.  "No-"   Just then John walked into the room looking on his phone while whistling some song. Then he looked up and stopped in mid tracks. "Damn girl. You sure look fine as hell" he said. "You're not supposed to be here!" Nana said and chased both John and Duncan out of the room.   Angelique couldn't stop looking at herself. She wasn't use to feeling so beautiful. It was unreal.  "Are you okay daarling?" Nana asked standing next to her looking rather concerned. "I...I'm not sure.... what if he wakes up oneday-" "don't even think about running. That Man loves you and every damn inch of you, yes he made mistakes but believe me my grandson knows what he has right now. You're about the best thing that ever happend to him."    *and he the best thing that ever happend to me too* Angelique thought to herself.

Zaxin sat on the front porch playing with a rubber ball. "You know your wipped right?" John asked sitting next to him. "Yuhp I know" Zaxin replied with a cheesy smile planted on his face. "You really she's the wifey material?"   "I know she is"    "even with her past?"   Zaxin looked John straight in the eye and said "Even with her past. She's still beautiful and still everything I wanted most in life. Whats it to you anyways"      John chuckled. "I'm just protective I guess. Since what happend back then"    *She sureky couldn't ask for a better friend and me either* Zaxin thought to himself.    "Would you like to be my best man?"    John started laughing and then realised Zaxin wasn't joking.  "You're dead serious?" "Ofcourse"   "Oh hell yeah!" With that they both got up and did the man hug thing.

Later that evening Angelique lay in her bed listening to the silence of the dark. Zaxin layed next to her looking at every form of her face.  She didn't know he was awake. She just couldnt stop thinking about how fast everything happend. How happy she became in less then three days. Zaxin wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer. "I didn't know you were awake"she whisperd. "I know" he replied..... then he started kissing her whole face making her giggle. "What do you want of me?" She managed to ask through the giggles. He looked her dead in the eye and replied. "I want to make love to you like no one has ever had before."  Angelique was silent. She couldnt exolain the rappid way of her heart beat.   Zaxin lay on top of her, allowing her to feel his erection. She closed her eyes. The familiar wetness returning evertime she felt Zaxin.  Her hands started to pull him closer ,pulling him in for a kiss. But he had other things in mind. He took off her cloths, looking at her bare naked body which was the definition of perfect to him, slowly he went and kissed her over her chest and sucked lightly on her nipple. Then he carresd the other breast,he could see that she was enjoying each and every moment the way he was. He then went back and kissed her mouth hard and passionate.  Slowly again kissing her down to where he had reach her panties, biting the rim of it he took ofd her panties and looked up at her, she was panting, he could see the love and lust mixed all together in her body and slowly he made his way to her , kissing her lower and lower grabbing her legs and parted them futher that her lower body was hovering higher then the rest of her body,  by now she was oanting loudly trying to controle every inch of her body, Zaxin kissed her clit, then slowly licked it, she was groaning, he was teasing her, making her lust more. Zaxin then made his way down to the opening of her body and licked her over it. She moaned softly wanting more and more. He then pushed his 2 fingers into her and quickly pushing and pulling them in and out . Feeling her wetness, feeling her urge. He then pushed his tongue into her. Making her want more. Then he knew he had enough of the teasing too.  He wiped his mouth and went back up resting himself between her legs. He could feel his erection wanting to be in her, he could feel her wetness warming his body. And it felt so damn good.  Next thing Angelique knew Zaxin was naked beneath her. She lay ontop of him to stunned to focus on what he wanted. She then kissed him hard and real hard pressing her body into him more and more. they bith couldnt take it anymore and he pushed her onto a sitting position. Then lifted her body and pushing himself into her. Her mouth opened and her eyes closed. She never felt so good in her entire life. He groaned out in pleaure. Angelique totally lost focus and began moving up and down ontop of him. First at slow but soon enough it became faster and faster and faster untill they both had an orgasm on the same time only seperathed by a few split seconds. Zaxin sat up during that moment and grapped Angelique holding his face against her breast. She grabbed onto his hair. They both gasping for air. They both relaxing in pleasure. When they both calmed down she slowly lifted herself off of him, then hugged him like never before.  . "I love you ... Angel"Zaxin whisperd still trying to get his breathing under controle.