Chapter14

"I do" Zaxin said looking into Angelique's eyes holding both of her hands in his. "And Angelique, Do you take Zaxin to be your lawful wedded husband in sickness and in health and in death to you part?" the pastor asked.  "I do" Angelique said trying to blink away the tears. "Hereby I now pronouce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride"  Zaxin scooped up Angelique in his arms and kissed her passionately.  Duncan was the one to break them apart. "Yay now I have a mommy!" He squeeled. Angelique and Zaxin both laughed. Zaxin picked Duncan up let him hug Angelique. "Come on family photo time!" John said and pressed the button. Nana stood next to Zaxin "How does this thing work?" "Its a timer Gran" Zaxin said laughing. John quickly jumped in next to Angelique and then the photo was taken.

On the photo they all laughed. Duncan sat in his father's arms but hugged Angelique, Angelique was laughing and Zaxin too. Nana looked confused as if she didn't know where to look while John lauhged and looked asif he was about to fall.  It was an unseperated moment for all of them.

Angelique and Zaxin went on honeymoon to some wild resort. John looked after Duncan and they stayed at grans. Angelique looked at her black diamond wedding ring, laying on the bed smiling next to Zaxin. He chuckled and grabbed her hand. His ring was plain and gold but it fitted perfectly with his sun kissed skin.  "So baby..." "Hmmm?" "When last did you have your pms..?" Angelique's smile dissapeared and she looked at Zaxin. "Well, you're breasts have almost increased double the size and you have food cravings like never before and you look more beautiful then ever so I was just wonder-"  "I'm pregnant"  "I- wait what?"  Angelique started laughing and said "I'm pregnant you silly. that's why I've stopped smoking 2 weeks after we had sex" "That's been almost a month and a half ago..."   "I wanted to suprise you on our wedding day. I wanted to tell you tonight over that candle light dinner but you just beaten me to it"  Zaxin was stunned. *I'm going to have another baby... with this beautiful wife of mine* Then he smiled and kissed Angelique like never before.

----------------------------------------a few month's later----------------------------------------------------------------

"Daddy!" Duncan yelled and ran down the stairs of their new home. Since Zaxin and Angelique got back from Honeymoon they started home schooling. It was difficault with a baby on the way. a child to raise and to make an income all at once. THat's why Bob have managed to move in with them and John aswell so that they all could help.  Zaxin sat in the study busy studying along with John and Bob. "What is it son?" Zaxin asked not bothering to look up from his history book. " Mommy says you need to come now!"  "Hmm" Zaxin replied. He was way too focused to realise what his son just said but not too focused when he heard his wife screaming in pain from the upstaires main bedroom.   "Shit!" Bob cursed and they all 3 rushed up to Angelique.

John stayed home with Duncan while Bob speeded towards the hospital. Zaxin tried to calm Angelique but it was quite impossible since he has never been to a woman's birth. At the hospital staff came running out and placed Angelique in a wheel chair. They emediately rushed her to a doctor with Zaxin by her side every step of the way. "I love you" She was her last words before delevering their first child. a Strong screaming baby's voice filled up the entire room. The doctor handed the Baby to Angelique who let it lay on her chest. She couldnt hold back the tears of joy and looked up at Zaxin who couldnt stop staring at his beautiful wife and baby with tears in his eyes.  "It's ....it's a boy" Angelique said happely.

Two days later Angelique stood and humed a lullaby to the beautiful blue eyed baby boy in her arms. His head was filled with pitch black curls. slowly his eyes closed and Zaxin walked into the room. He took his son and layed him on the bed where he was surrounded with pillows.

"We still need to find him a name" Angelique whispered... Zaxin stood deeply and think for a while... then spoke up. "What about.... Xavier?"  Angelique smiled and hugged Zaxin with all her might. "Sounds perfect."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The end.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------