Saucy Sunday

Quote of the day: "Thats way to saucy desauacify that stuff."-Grandma 

Song of the day: Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What a wonderful World byIsrael "IZ" Kaʻanoʻi Kamakawiwoʻole 

Note of the day: Enjoy your family :)

The walk of shame. Useally done early sunday or monday mornings can be made by a male or female useauly on his or her way home from a one night stand, wild party,or in my case a long night of sleep. Yes I TeAmbrea LaShae Orr did someone what of a walk of shame on sunday morning on the bright side it was late enough that almost everyone was in church (THANK YOU GOD!) I took my walk of shame with my head held high. The problem was I got home and the door was locked no one was home and my keys where inside the house so I being the criminal mastermind that I am not tried and failed to break in my house. On my porch is everything anyone could use to breakinto a house that is as long as you're not me so here I am trying to break into my house and I have resulted to unscrewing the door when yeah that's right my mom pulls up. With a sad sad sigh of sadness I begin the tedious task of screwing the door back on it's henges and I say tedious but really it's only tedious if you're me SUCKS TO BE SHAE!! Well after that I come in the house and help myom get started on Sunday dinner.

I truely love my family they are great. What I don't like is fussy babies like my little cousin Kaivon who had a tummy ache and decided to cry about it for thrity minutes. Everybodies knows there is no crying in Shae's house and I tried to explain this to Kaivon but he was crying to loud to hear me. Well after Mr.FussyPants calmed himself we all settled down and ate a beautifuly prepared sunday dinner and enjoyed each other's company :)