Worth It Wensday

• Dedicated to My Tuba boys:)

Wednesday 11/2/2011

Quote of the day: " Really what happened was my paper fell then I took your paper so then you took my paper which means you picked up my paper and you did a good dead for the day by using my paper and saving me from picking up my paper." - Me

Song of The day: Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison

Note of the day: Life should really be a musical it would be so much better

Sha lalalalalalalalala -a-la te da .............

Believe it or not at some point in my life me and my dad used to be super close like supe close and we would listen to brown eyed girl all the time those where the days. Music is my life and it always has been ever sense I was little. My mom says when I was a baby I would cry and she would put on cartoons and I would still be unhappy, but the minute she turned on tv I would shut up.

I guess it was my parents fault. Music is basicaly my reason for waking up in the morning. It takes me to a place where nothing in the world matters not money not fear nothing matters but music.

And I don't discriminate against anykind of music I love it all even musicals I love musicals so much that if my fiance didn't love musicals I would seriously reconsider marrige. This is way more logical than it sounds I'm just saying if I'm gonna marry some one than they have to be prepared to watch any given muscial at any given time of the day and if they can't do that then they need to rethink this whole marrying Shae fantasy they have in thier mind cause it might not happen. Music is my everything

Which is why I am bummed about not being able to take band next semester. I am trying everything I can to fix it but I don't know if I can. I would miss the hell out of it though.

Today was just one of those chill days math was well math and second block I was showered with short jokes as always and I also got a rice crispe treat from my wonderful star advisor the lovely Mrs. Rovanda Norton <----- I love her name. Third block I was introduced to the most wonderful thing ever Pintrest.com it's amazaing thing I have ever seen.

In Band I was introduced to the day one of man scruff and everyone's chin feels like a brilo pad already I'm ready for it to be the middle of the month when everyone has a full fledged beard. Well Jerrod already has a beard, but by the middle of the month he is gonna look like a montain man. Oh for all you girls who want to take part in no shave november it's not no shave november for you cause some thing need to be shaved JUST SAYIN. For wemon it's no make up november. I normaly do not wear make up anyways, but I will be taking my senior pictures in a few weeks so I will be applying a small amount of make up. I do love to support causes but this will be the first time in like for ever that I have wore anything that's not chap stick. So I will be wearing make up for my pictures.

I think my mom gave me the flu again cause I feel like poo so until tommorow my friends... Stay watty and lil- bit scruffy.