Chapter four

2011

We got home, yelled a hello to my parents and ran up the stairs and in to my room. I went in to my closet and Julie was right behind me. After fifteen minutes we agreed on a pair of light blue jeans with holes in the knees and a black crop top. I decided to wear my military green bomber jacket and my white converse. I sat down infront of the mirror and put on some makeup, I let my hair out of the braid I made earlier. Then I got up and looked at my outfit in the mirror. I turned around to talk to Julie and she just sat on my bed and stared at me.

- What are you looking at?

- You look stunning Hailey! She said and tilted her head.

- You're crazy girl, i dress like this everyday.

- True, but it's not everyday you are inlove, it suits you. She smirked.

- I'm Not inlove. I tried but you can't fool Julie.

- Whatever you say. 

We spent the next hour talking about everything. I was really nervous about the dinner with Kenan and the others. I didn't know if it was a double date or if it was just a dinner with friends. Julie told me that ofcourse it was a date but with my insecurity I wasn't sure. But I tried to listen to her and believe what she said. After a while my phone buzzed and it was a text from Kenan saying that he was outside.

- Oh God Jules, he's here!

- Hurry up and go! Have fun and tell me everything later! She replied and literally almost pushed me out of my room.

- I'll call you later! I said and went downstairs and out the door.

The first thing I saw when I came outside was a really nice car, it looked like an old classic but what do I know about cars? Apperently it was a Dodge Challenger. Either way it was a nice car. 

Kenan came out of the car and opened the door for me. I gave him a shy smile before getting in the car. He closed the door after me and walked around the car and got in beside me. He started the car and we were on out way.

2015

I opened the door and was suprised to see that it was Kenan. He stood outside looking as good as ever. I was happy to see him but confused. He had told me he was going away for a few days and now he's here.

- Kenan! What are you doing here? I asked suprised and hugged him.

- The trip went short so I wanted to come see you right away. He replied and gave me a kiss.

- Oh well then. I was just about to take a bath, you wanna join?

- I think you know the answer to that princess. He said and kissed me before he slapped my behind.

We walked upstairs and in to the bathroom. I hung away my robe and got into the bath. I turned to Kenan and watched him get undressed. He is so sexy and muscular. He took his shirt of and exposed his muscles and tattoos. I couldn't do anything other than just stare at him.

He took his pants of and joined me in the bath. He sat down behind me and kissed me on my shoulder. I turned around to kiss him when he pulled me in for a hug. He might look like a bad boy and a little scary from time to time but in these moments he's like a cuddly teddybear, a sexy teddybear. And I loved these moments, when he showed his sensitive side.

He picked up a sponge and started to wash my back. I was so happy with him, after four years together I still got butterflies around him. And the best part was that we were eachothers bestfriend. We got eachothers back no matter what. And with that we knew everything about eachother and tonight I thought he was acting strange. He wasn't as happy as he used to and didn't smile as much which made me nervous.