the walkers

" this is horrible why do we have to move here" " I'm sorry but you have no right to say what you want about the house you didn't buy it did you hmm don't question me again especially with that voice of yours"

So pretty much that's my life my aunt Kara is what you would call a drunk she blames me for my parents dying and she says I'm the devil but let's not go to that topic.

" so do you wanna whine about the house now look at it isn't it beautiful now go up stairs unpack then dinner will be ready you are making dinner tonight I'm tired of making dinner it better be good to"

I will only Make dinner if I don't run away which I already have it planned out my parents best friends live in coastic cove that's only 2 miles away if I pack up the things I really need and run away tonight I should get there about midnight sounds like a great plan now start packing Elena Cooper if you want to escape jail.

I packed some clothes the ones only really wear the rest I hardly wear and my favorite shoes with my laptop the locket my parents gave me and of course my phone and my charger,  my coat ok so it's all in one suit case which shouldn't be much now bye bye aunt Kara you will not be missed FREEDOM shoot forgot I have a car duh.

" ELENA COME MAKE DINNER OR ELSE I WILL COME UP THERE AND SLAP YOU"

Crap I grabbed my car keys jumped out of the window slide off the roof and wwoooopppaaa drove away to the walkers it is I hope they accept me wait I didn't think this threw what if they don't accept me I will probably just get a good job and so on yeah I got this.

A/N
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK SO SORRY IF ITS BAD I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT PLEASE KEEP READING I SWEAR ALL THE WALKERS ARE CUTE WHO ARE THERE PARENTS THERE PARENTS MUST MAKE ME HOT.