halloween

" so halloween is tomorrow what are we gonna be"
" I'm going to be batman and your superman"
" oh I know I already have our costumes I knew you were gonna say that" " I can always relie on you" we hugged and went to class I saw Charlie giving his brothers a mad face I don't think he knows it was me who put shaving cream on his face plus I drew on it I smiled and someone pushed passed me and I dropped my books when I looked up it was Chelsea and her minions " oops I'm sorry I wasn't looking" she and her minions laughed I saw Leslie walking over " hey Chelsea it's so nice to see you not"
Leslie got closer to chelseas face " you ever touch her again I swear I will hurt you and make you move all the way to Utah so back off"

" thanks Leslie but I think I had it"  "really cause all I saw was you picking up your books what happened to my best friend who would beat up her enemies Chelsea still has that bruise on her face from you slapping her she's lucky you didn't punch her she needs to back off"
Stewart slid over to Leslie and grabbed her by the waist and kissed her they smiled " get a room 5 year olds are here" Leslie always calls me a 5 year old I pretty much am,
When I turned my head I saw Charlie laughing with Chelsea what the neck is he doing that's Chelsea CHELSEA maybe I should kiss him right in front of her no wait why would I suggest that maybe it's my jealousy taking over
Why am jealous of Chelsea and Charlie talking it's definitely not because I like Chelsea I'm not lesbian I guess I just grew fond of the walker brother but something in my gut is telling me that it's a little more  than that but I doubt that.

" ok so meet me at the walker house ok then we can get ready for the party"  " ok but don't do anything without me"

When I got home I was greeted my kai I don't know how but kai can manage to pull off anything he is just a hunk
" HAPPY HALLOWEEN so you like my costume" he wiggled his eyebrows he was dressed up as football person and Josh was dressed up as a Roman guy Tyler as a caveman and Brady as a nerd Stewart is a duck a baby duck I was laughing so hard when I saw him I haven't seen Charlie but I said it to late he cam  home and his hair was messy " so Charlie what are you going to be"

"Ahh oh wait now remember I'm going to be a king how bout you" he threw popcorn in the air and caught it with his mouth "  I will give you guys a hint"

"I'M HUNGRY I'M BORED I'M"

" OH OH OH ITS AHH A FAT GUY MAYBE PETER GRIFFEN" I shook my head at Stewart at least he tried
"DUH ITS NOT PETER ITS CHRIS GRIFFEN"
I swear Stewart and Scott are horrible guessers
"MAYBE A WHINY TEENAGER SEE GUYS I GOT THIS"
I patted kai on the back finally Brady answered
"BATMAN IDIOTS"
I saw Josh and Charlie watching in amusement why didn't they guess

" yes thank you Brady"
"So who's your batman"  " Leslie she's my batman we make a good justice league"
As if on cue Leslie walked in with our costumes and shoes " there she is now if don't mind we are going to get ready"
" can I wAtch" Charlie said wiggling his eyebrows like kai did earlier I smacked him in the back Leslie and I went to my room.

I put on my batman costume and I put on my black knee high boot Leslie's was the same except her boots were red she put on makeup since she didn't have a mask on but I might want to take the mask on so I put some makeup on
" alright superman  ready to go" " of course batman May we take your bat mobilee"
"DUH"

When we walked in some people were looking and some were making out while others just ignored us completely
" ok so if you don't mind I'm going to find Stewart"
" you look nervous why are you nervous"
"Because I saw Becky making googly eyes at him and he just smiled and she's at this party hopefully he won't cheat I really really like him"  " calm down he won't cheat Stewart is a nice guy maybe he just smiled because Scott lost to him at checkers now go see him"
Ok what to do when your alone at a party miss cooper maybe grab a drink I don't know hmm I wonder  if this works

"SUPERMAN SUCKS AND BATMAN IS A HYPOCRITE PLUS I DO NOT SHIP DELENA IN VAMPIRE DIARIES"

I saw Leslie walked toward the crowd looking mad " ALRIGHT WHO SAID THAT COME ON SPEAK UP"
It worked I found her " I did I didn't know where you were and I was bored"she gritted her teeth " you ship DELENA right" " oh yes God yes Damon is savage and hot hotter than the walker brothers" she stormed off with a smile on her face ahh life well I was enjoying mine till someone grabbed  me it was Tyler " Tyler so I was thinking I have this friend and her boyfriend broke up with her I was thinking of setting her up on a blind date what do you think hhmm up for a blind date"
" is she hot"  " ppp well yeah you think I would set you up with a ugly person"   " show me a pick "

Picture 55 out of 1'000 from iPhone 6 elenas phone.

"WHO would break up with that yes I will go on the blind date with her set me UP FRIDAY"  he walked off all happy great my plan is working two walkers down 4 more to go

"Charlie very funny but let me down"
" no your mine all mine heheheeeee"
"Your drunk and so am I so let me down before we both do  something stupid"
He led me up the stairs into his room and went in his closet and came back with a whole bucket full of candy he took a handful and stuffed it In my mouth with the rapper on it I just walked out and forgot I even had a mouthful of candy.

A/n
Me and my teenwolf heart first stalia and now scallison woohoo who should I put for Brady ( dylan sprayberry) im trying to  think but honestly I can't find a girl to go with him so help me out please

Hopefully your favorite author akayayaha (that's not my real name)