YES

I walked into the living room Charlie was sitting in there so I slowly backed away but he looked up "Elena please stay I have  to talk to you"
I sat down I was ready for whatever came I am Elena Cooper

"I love you i really do I would fall into hell for you I would suffer so much for you I only did it because I was afraid Elena I was afraid to change my ways I was scared because this girl can come into my life and change EVERYTHING she can make me good again she can change my brothers from these people who sit in front of the t.v or party into these amazing men who love there girls I was afraid that love was going to hurt me and i would become even worse but I let you in and you changed my life let it become temporary but now I realize what I have dome and I'm ready to make it permanent I understand if you don't want to take me back but to let you know I will always love you"

Ok I wasn't ready for that I stood there like a statue then I ran up to him jumped on him and started crying he also cried and gave me flowers I jumped off of him and threw them in a fire "I love you but I don't want to be those couples who always gets each other's chocolates and flowers although chocolate would be nice"

He smiled oh how I love his dimples we walked out of the house then I stopped him "wait where are we going"
"You'll see"

He led me to our(his) secret hide out I will never get tired of looking at all the flowers and the trees I saw in the middle of it a picnic basket and a blanket Charlie stopped  me "are you with brady"
I texted him
Elena:are we together

Brady:uh no why

Elena: no reason just asking

"It's your lucky day Charlie"

He sat me down i opened the basket to see strawberries, sandwiches,brownies,cookies,cake,oranges,pizza
And and "PICKLES"

I tackled him him and hugging him then I opened the jar took two out,grabbed a sandwich and ate like a monster I was stuffing my face Charlie looked at me weird
"What" I said with my mouth stuffed I probably looked fat but you know I don't care how people see me
"You eat like a pig but that's a flaw and I love your flaws"
He then to stuffed his face with strawberries and pizza

With my mouth still stuffed I had to say it "who eats pizza and strawberries together"
"I do" he said it with his mouth also full I just stuffed more and more PICKLES in my mouth than when he least expected it I stuffed PICKLES in his mouth than he grabbed daisies and stuffed then in my mouth when I talked  they fell out "DAISIES AREN'T FOOD I WANT FOOD"

We had a food fight of course I saved the cake so I can eat it but I got tired of eating all alone so I smashed it into his face he fell over laughing I started kissing him  our date was perfect I love him so much but if he ever hurts me again I will make sure he suffers I just smiled st him while he was picking at the DAISIES

"She loves me she love  me not, she loves me,she love  me not,she loves me ,she love  me not,she of course loves me,but then she love  me not"
He picked the last peddle "she loves me"
I hugged him cause I felt like it then he pulled away and started flexing "well who wouldn't love this I AM MANLY"
"«you wish walker» I'm just as manly as you"

He ran back to the house and told me to wait I was bored waiting so I was admiring a butterfly it was sitting on my finger when he came by it flew away I frowned "how dare you scare away the butterfly"

He smiled and dropped a basket of fireworks it was dark outside so I guess we're good he set them all in rows so he won't have to get back up again he laid right next to me I looked  at the stars "there beautiful"
"What"
"The stars there beautiful I love how they shine in the dark sky"
"I love how you shine in a crowd of people"

Right when I was about to say something the fireworks went off beautiful tonight is just beautiful I kissed him of course he kissed back if he didn't I wouldn't kiss him for a whole month