i got my reputation back

I shut my locker as hard as I can and realized something
"LESLIE"
"Yeah
"I lost my reputation have you realized right when I stepped into the walker house I lost my reputation"
"Know that I think about I guess you have your not getting as many detentions"
"That's right and guess who's coming back"
"Oh brother"

I walked into the class room and everyone stared at me some were even whispering about me I knew what I did I think "miss cooper your late that's the 80th time this year may you tell me why"
"Oh yeah someone told me to go to hell but I couldn't find it"
I wasn't lying someone did tell me to go to hell

"Detention miss cooper and to think I thought you changed"
"I thought I did to mister seaweed but I learned people can't change"

I looked at Charlie and left he still looked messed up I had to fall for him why couldn't I have fell for Brady or even Scott or or anyone

When I got there i saw the schools biggest player he smirked at me I knew it was the end of the day so I could beat him up without getting in trouble I sat my books in front of him "hey little bastard"
"Hey trouble maker how's life I haven't seen you here for a while"
(He is like a brother to me even though he tries to get me in bed sometimes)
"I fell for a walker and I learned the pain of love again"
He just smirked "hey how bout my bed"
"Sure"
He led me into the hallway well he was in the hallway I quickly locked the door on him so he couldn't get in once he was gone I unlocked it and I saw Charlie standing there

"I got detention just to see you Elena I love you I would do anything for you cooper you need to understand that that thing that was a mistake and I regret it so much please take me back I love you"

"«you wish walker» but I couldn't not after what you have done YOU need to understand that I've been threw love bed or and it hurts like he'll I CAN'T LOVE ANYMORE WALKER I just can't it makes me weak and I can't show people weakness it may have been a mistake to you but you still did it and hurt me Charlie do you think that I never felt that before I may be like a wall BUT I FELT FUCKING LOVE CHARLIE AND HEART BREAK IT HURTS LIKE HE'LL AND I CAN'T LET ANYONE IN NOW BECAUSE OF YOU"

He just stood there with a tear down his face I also had tears he ran up to me and kissed me I didn't want to pull back so I didn't when he did I looked at him like I wanted him again "I love you cooper I don't care if you don't love me I FUCKING LOVE you your mine you understand u will never break you again"

"Charlie I was already broken before you I had pieces every where that I hid"

I grabbed his hands "but I'm willing to love you again if you promise never to hurt me again Charlie soon I will shatter I won't have pieces anymore"
Forested my forehead on his "I love you walker and I will say a thousand times"

He hugged me an lifted me in the air I laughed an wiped away the tears maybe he isn't like Toby to be honest I think hi arm is still broken from what Leslie did to him

"Now miss cooper would you like to be free from detention"
"Yes mister walker I would"
We couldn't keep our eyes off of each other God I love his smile Elena walker sounds good I saw Stewart and Leslie kissing in the hallway what we're they doing here this late we'll probably cause her leg is on his waist and he is smashing her into a wall with his face stuck to hers
"Hello greetings Stewart's don't be such a room hogger"

They quickly pulled apart and they started running I front fell like causing after them I looked up at Charlie

"Charlie I realized PEOPle can't change you change who someone is because that's them it's what Makes them them they may have many flaws an maybe there willing to put one of those flaws behind them just for the Sake of love and friendship"

He obviously got the memo "I promise Elena Cooper I won't be a man who're"
He put his hands up in defense I kissed him on his cheek people have up a and downs in relationships and those are sometimes the fun parts of the relationship

The door clicked everyone stopped and stared at us we just smiled and walked down to our table there was Charlie and Stewart in there CUTE tuxedos "how cute"
"Shut up cooper"
"Never walker" "May I add to that comment I said is damn hot you are tonight oh an you to Leslie good job"

She just laughed and led Stewart to the dance floor if he's lucky maybe she will be nice and give him a treat tonight he needs it he really is a poor puppy I looked up at the pen banner and there was a rainbow
"Ugh I hate rainbows"
"Why don't girls love rainbows"
"I don't like rainbows because there's no pot of gold at the end it doesn't make sense they get our hopes and dreams up then bam it's crushed there's no gold"

"I love how your not like the other girls"
"I know"
I pulled him by his tie and made him dance with me he had no idea even how to I Atleast thought he knew even one move expect the nae nae and the wip and the dab
"Oh you poor thing you embarrass me sometimes"
I grabbed him and made him dance like normal people he grabbed my phone an looked at it
"Hey Give me it back"
He laughed at my screen saver it was Matthew Espinosa
"Do you want a black eye cause I'm not afraid of getting kicks out of here"
He quickly gave it to me I smiled and kissed him
"Love you babe"