rehearsel

Me and Leslie just here at the table wondering what do we do cause in a few weeks is prom and Stewart didn't ask Leslie ,Charlie didn't ask me so we're just sitting here wondering what to do "I remember at the beginning of the year we both thought boys were to much drama and they bring to much feels what happened to us we said we want nothing to do with relationships now look at us"

"I guess we fell into the walker hole and its feel very deep"
"You know what I'm jot waiting here for them to ask us let's go buy our freaking prom dresses cause this is our last prom the last prom in our life let's live it no dates at all just you and me"

"Yeah YEAH ok I'm with you come on let's go to the dress shop we have stuff to buy"

Right when we left our little table in the corner of the mall I got a text

From Charlie
To Elena
Hey can you meet me at the house

E: nope me and Leslie are going solo we can't wait so YOLO

" I got a text from Stewart I said me and you are going solo so YOLO"
"That's what I said to Charlie seeeee we are ment to be best friends"

When we got out of the store we agreed that we went to my house ( walkers house) and show off what we got I had a red dress with pale branches around it and white wedges with tiny crystal earings Leslie got a black dress with white stripes she got pale high heels and black earings we rocked our looks when we were walking around my room pretending to be models we heard a knock on the door we couldn't let anyone see our dresses.
"UHHH BE THERE IN A SEC I JUST MAYBE NOT THAN A MINUTE WAIT WHO IS IT"

" ITS MEGAN"
"Oh we can let her see our dresses we just have to MAK her swear not to tell anyone about it"
I opened the door and she gasped she quickly closed the door
"I promise I won't tell anyone not even my own husband"
"Uhh how'd you know we didn't want you to tell anyone"
"Sweety I heard you guys turned Down Charlie and Stewart I know what you guys are up to I did the same thing with Zack ugh he kept begging but he didn't ask me sooner so I was like no way and Elena come here"

She took me to the corner of the room and took out a box from the locket of her cardigan "this is a family heirloom ok since I have no daughters I would like you to have this cause you are like a daughter to me"
"Thank you Megan I don't know what to say really"
"Don't say anything oh and we are going to the country club so i would like you girls to come here are the outfits I would like you guys to wear"

She left me holding the bedazzled flower that's support to go in your hair it was absolutely beautiful I saw what she set on my purple bed for me and Leslie "so were supposed to wear these I'm not sure if I'm a skirt person"

I had a red stripped country club crop top Leslie had the same one except hers was blue we had stripped skirts I of course was going to wear my Jordan's Leslie also was going to wear her Jordan's she refused to take them off when we got down stairs all eyes were on us "could you guys like not stare at us"

"No Leslie listen there like monkeys and apes and were humans they have never seen humans before so they are amazed at what they look like plus they now realize that we have not intelligence than them so you have to talk to them like this
C a n yyooouuu gguuyyys noottt sttaarrree aattt uusss do y o u u n d e r s t a n d what I'm saying"

"Were not stupid"
They all looked at our Jordan's than up at us
" no flex zone mmkkk we refuse to take off our Jordan's you can try but were going to kick you"
Me and Leslie just stood there SMILING like mad scientist when they discovered there were cavemen
When we got to sunset bay country club I wasn't surprised to see tons of rich people most
People were playing tennis other playing golf and than you got those one group's who stay at the table drinking there expensive drink and talking about People
Ex: oh did you see margaritas Anne's poor choice of clothing it looks like she shopped at good will" "oh I heard that her business got scammed SO I'M SURPRISED SHE STILL HAS HER MEMBERHSIP"

"Elena come on let's play tennis" "I don't want to play tennis" "well your going to play anyways" " I said I don't want to play tennis and if I don't want to do it than I'm not doing it" he did the puppy face and grabbed my wrist and started pulling me slowly to the tennis court " oooo how could I deny that face" when we got on to the tennis court I grabbed the ball and hit it at his throat he grabbed hi throat making a choking sound than I hit the ball at his face "I SAID I DON'T WANT TO PLAY TENNIS"
I ran up next to him and whispered in his ear " did you learn you lesson"
His parents were laughing Charlie needed to learn his lesson so I made him learn his lesson than i saw that one rich group let's call them snotty ok so snotty was looking at me all crazy son people in the group were whispering while others were looking at my shoes than me than Zack and Megan pssh I don't care what they think they think whatever they want they should just know I will back them up.