my new family

" well hello Elena is every thing right where's Kara what's the suit case for"
I told Megan walker everything she frowned and look concerned Psh if I was her I would be concerned to if a girl showed up at my door and her aunt is practically treating her like Cinderella stepmother treated her I'd be like of course trout can stay which is exactly what Mrs.walker said.

" so here's your room I hope you like it it's kinda made special for you when your parents died we kinda suspected that you would come not to be creepy or anything anyways there are clothes in the closet undergarments shoes coats and all that other stuff I hope you like it and breakfast is at 5:00 your starting school tomorrow"

Oh yay school just what I need after I run away from home well I wouldn't call it home but ya know I hear a faint knock on my door and shuffling whispers from outside the doors.

" do you think she's hot I mean if she isn't one of you guys can have her I will just say I have a girlfriend"

" dude no one is going to believe you have a girlfriend and this is Bree coopers Daughter she has to be hot her mom was pretty hot herself"

Ok that's it I'm opening the door and slap the person who said that and I am not ugly I'm normal hmmpp" well hello I'm Elena cooper and I was wondering who were the two who were talking" 4 of them pointed to two guys one was muscular and had beautiful blue eyes tan skin brown hair he stepped up an put his hand out and flashes a smile his teeth were so white " hi I'm Josh Josh walker do you need help getting to sleep maybe someone to cuddle with if so I'm your man"

The other one who was talking pushed Josh out of the way he looked similar to Josh accept he had brown eyes and brownish black hair plus he was smaller "hi I'm Charlie walker ignore my brother he's stupid and plus he was lying I'm the one to cuddle with you see I cradle the person in my arms keeping them warm then -
" CHARLIE shut up its obvious she doesn't want to cuddle you and Josh need to grow up I'm sorry about these two I'm kai walker we all are walkers"

This one has blue eyes and brownish black hair like Charlie but a little lighter and darker he was cute but the rest were also CUTE to dang Megan and Zack made some beautiful kids woah.
" I'm Stewart that's Scott and Brady you should watch out for Charlie and Josh there the players and they will hit on you a lot we will just leave you to your sleep and nice Nissan car by the way I own a truck Charlie owns a Lamborghini Josh owns a Ferrari Scott-"

"OK I don't care about cars I'm tired ok I need sleep nic meeting you all" I closed the door jumped on my bed" not"
I put on some comfy shorts and a cami I have to admit I would probably fall for Josh and Charlie even though they are the players and that Kai hhhhooootttttt and let's not forget Stewart dang ugh I need to stop thinking about this.

From Leslie:
L: hey were are you kara tested me and asked me if you were here I called you 5 times.

E: sorry I ran away but don't worry I'm still going to your school I got to go to sleep I'm tired talk to you tomorrow ok you got to give me that tour.

L: k goodnight hope your safe where ever you are.

With these man candies I probably am 6 Walker Brothers hmmmm it's weird they don't have girlfriends there HOT.

I put on a grey Bob Marley t-shirt and some skinny jeans with my converse I grabbed my book bag and headed down stairs the first person who greeted me was the maid. " hello miss cooper good morning miss cooper just grab what you like and hurry schools going to start soon"

When I walked into the dining room the boys see plying football while the maids and butler's we're ducking " COME ON BRADY put some back bone into it no wonder you better at lacrosse than football"

Like the maids I ignored them nd grabbed some toast I was walking away but a hand grabbed my wrist it was Josh " what no goodbye kiss"

" the only thing you'll get from me is a punch in the face"
Everyone heard they started laughing and patting Josh on the shoulder while they headed out I went after Charlie.

" so you live with the walker brothers GIRL I would kill to be you those walkers are hot and I say HOT with five fire emojies I like me some Stewart but that Charlie mmm wait I hooked up with Charlie at Daniels party never mind Charlie he's good with the kissing but not good with the talking" " Leslie you hooks up Charlie I didn't even know he knew you existed but your seriously into Stewart he just rambles on and on and on"

She pushed me in the shoulder she was about to give me a tour until Charlie interrupted " hello Elena oh you to Leslie you still got my number" " yeah but there 30% chance I'm going to use it soo" " well I just came to say hi to Elena say Elena have you seen the school yet do you know your way around" Leslie had a cold smile on her face " no she doesn't I was going to give her a tour but I have to get to class maybe you can give her a tour"

NO SHE DIDN'T I can't believe her " I would love to and look you have all the same classes with me and my brothers come on Elena let me show you the good spots"
I slapped him he looked at me with a smile WHY IS HE SMILING I slapped him " LOOK HERE kid you are going to show me to my classes that's all no funny business or I will punch you and break your pretty face"
" so I'm pretty huh wanna see my pretty abs hhmm come on Josh is gonna be happy about this"