Chapter Two: Still Ashtons POV

When I saw Kenzie had called me, I answered and she started talking without even saying hello. She told me her dad was furious. Also, she made the excuse that my parents were having friends over and wanted me to find somewhere else to park my car for the night. She said she would pick me up later so I could go get my car. We finished off the conversation by her telling me that she was getting her car keys taken away and it was all my fault. We went back and forth. Just another dumb ass fight.
There are two sides to Kenzie. She's either endlessly in love with me or endlessly angry at me. Like I said its endless. I didn't really mind it that much, i'm used to it. I had another thing in my mind. This weekend was New Year's Eve, and of course there would be a big party. We were hired as entertainment, so I got together with the guys so we could practice. The party was going to be hosted my Alec Johnson. Richer than most people, which meant his party would be awesome. We didn't really like Alec all that much, he was kind of a douche bag.
Since Kenzie was pissed, I walked to her house with my keys and got my car. No one was home. Then I headed over to Mikey's house.
I arrived at Michaels house, his parents were clueless but really chill. I said hi to Mrs Clifford who was making us food and she told me they were all waiting for me in Mikey's room.
The room was so dirty you couldn't see the floors. I was used to it though, we hung out there a lot. He had green day posters hanging on the walls that you could also barely see, and the room had a stinky feet smell that could only the that of Mikey's.

They were pulling the equipment out of the closet. I began setting up the drums.
"So Ashton, how was it?" Calum said mischievously.
Pretending not to understand, I said "huh?"
"You know, Kenzie? She called you last night."
"Oh yeah the usual. If you want to know what it's like to fuck I can describe it for you, Calum the virgin," I joked. He rolled his eyes and we practiced a new song Permanent Vacation.
It was by far my favorite song out of all of them. We got tired of practicing and we all sat in the room, still trying to ignore the smell.
They were all looking at eachother and then at me. It was silent.
"Ok you guys are freaking me out, what the hell do you know that I don't?" I finally said.
"Should we tell him?" Luke mouthed across the room to Mikey.
"Ok then, I see." I joked.
"Fine." Mikey said. "Remember Ella? Yeah well she moved back to Orlando and she's starting school at tricity on Monday. We know that you had a thing for her, but your not the only one. People will remember her. She's moving in next to Luke."
I was awestruck. Ella was my neighbor and moved away in 8th grade. I had a huge crush on her. When she moved I had no clue why and never got to say goodbye, I was crazy for her. I didn't know if she would remember me, but I wanted to see her.
"She's coming this weekend, to Alec's party. Here's the best part, she's trying to keep up a long distance relationship with her boyfriend in Seattle and on Monday none other than Mackenzie Gull will have to show her around." Luke informed me.
"Well, I'm fucked," I concluded. "Not that I still like her or anything..." I excused.
They raised their eyebrows at me in sync.

So there's chapter 2!!! Things are gonna get exciting. Hope you liked it