Chapter one: ASHTONS POV

Let me just start out by saying she's beautiful. She is perfect from the way she smiles to the way she walks. But then she left. And I had to move on. That's how I met Mackenzie.

Mackenzie is my long term girlfriend. We've been dating for about a year and a half. She's a bitch. I should've broken up with her by now, but I guess you could say we deserve eachother. I lost my virginity to that girl. We fight sometimes, but we still love eachother. To be honest, we have sex more often than we talk. She goes to my school. My friends say she's hot, which obviously I agree with but they don't exactly get along with her.
"Man, why haven't you given up on her yet" Luke questioned.
"Is wittle baby Ashy too scared?" Calum teased in a baby voice.
" She's a good person, you just have to get to know her." I replied, slightly annoyed.

"He has a point," Michael began. "There are a lot of cute girls at or school, it's not like he can get anyone else." By now I was pissed, but they're like my brothers, I wasn't going to start anything. I simply replied with "whatever" and we went on talking about school and girls and the band. Then Kenzie called me and I headed off.

That night

I head over to Kenzie's house, she said she wanted to see me. I had been unsure about our relationship for a while, but yet I was scared she was going to end it.

I pull into her driveway and see that her parents aren't home, which I figured because her parents don't exactly like me. I came up to the door and didn't knock, she knew it was me. She was sitting on her couch to the left of the door, and when she saw me she stood up and ran in to my embrace. Her breath was hot against my chest and her head fit perfectly under mine. She jumped up on to me and wrapped her legs around me. We kissed and my doubts began to fade. She hadn't said a word to me since I'd come in, but I guessed I was wrong about her wanting to break up with me, she probably just wanted to have sex.

She jumped down off of me, not breaking our kiss and took me to her bed room. I was right. She took off my shirt and I did the same to her and it went like that until we were both completely naked.
She took a condom out of her side table and I slipped it on. (AUTHOR: I'm not gonna get too descriptive here...)
We were entangled together and as we finally got tired, we drifted off to sleep, her in my arms. I woke up the next morning to the front door slamming shut.
"HIS CAR IS OUTSIDE, HE IS IN HERE SOMEWHERE!" I heard Kenzie's dad yell from the other room. Kenzie woke up too, and whispered, "GO." We both struggled to get or clothes on and she yelled back to her father "ONE SECOND DAD!" I had just zipped my pants when she left the room and I was forced to sneak out the window and walk back to my house, two blocks away. When I reached my house, I got a call from Kenzie.

End of chapter one! I hope you liked it sorry if it was kinda long😁 I'm excited to update. I'll try to update 2 or more times a week!