Chapter 12: Mikey's POV

We were in the car, Chloe's head on my lap. She smelled like beer, I probably did too. There wasn't enough room for everyone in the car because Chloe was taking up two seats and trust me YOU DO NOT WAKE HER UP IF YOU INTEND ON KEEPING YOUR LIFE! I learned that the hard way. So Sara sat on Luke's lap, Jalynn sat in the chair across from them. In the way back was me and Chloe. Calum drove (he won't let anyone else drive because his car is his baby... He actually named it Gertrude) and Ashton had his head in his hands in the passengers seat. I realized we were missing someone. Actually someone's. We were supposed to take Mackenzie (😒) home. We were also missing Ella.
"STOPPPPP!!!" I yelled, scaring everyone and awakening the Kraken. Calum pulled over.
"WHAT THE FUCK! I've had a rough night and unless you want to die I suggest you shut the fuck up!" Chloe raged, sitting up.
"It's okay baby go back to sleep I'm sorry." I said. Luke looked at me and mouthed 'wow'. I flicked him off playfully and Chloe nestled her head back on my shoulder.
"What the hell man!?" Calum said. I laughed at how much I scared everyone😈.
"Oh we left Ella and Mackenzie." I said, everyone's eyes widening except Ash's who looked back at me.
" Ella left early, Kenzie can surely find a way home, she has plenty of people who worship her." He sighed.
"Hey, you okay man?" Calum asked.
"I don't even know." Ashton said. Yeah he wasn't okay. Usually he'd be turning up the radio waking everyone up alongside me and laughing but no, something was up.
"GOOOOOO!" I commanded Calum, who probably rolled his eyes, I couldn't see because it was dark, and started driving.
"So where to?" Cal asked.
"You mates can stay at my house if you want. My parents aren't going to get home till tomorrow night. " Luke said. Everyone agreed, Ashton just shrugged.

*TEN MINUTES LATER*- Luke's POV
We pulled into my driveway and walk inside. Everyone takes their shoes off, well Mikey takes Chloe's off because he's carrying her. We go downstairs in a single file line.
"Ahhhh", Calum says cuddling up on the couch. Mikey sets Chloe down and runs and jumps on top of him. Calum smacks him and next thing you know, they're wrestling on the floor. I grabbed some pillows and blankets from the hall closet, and threw them on top of Mikey and Calum. I saw their heads poke up from under the blankets and they grabbed my legs and pulled me in, attacking me. I finally crawled out of the pile and climbed onto the couch. Cal and Michael picked out the movie Marley and Me.
Calum really loves puppies.
Mikey sat next to Chloe on the couch, his arm around her. Ash sat on the other end, with a blanket, being silent. I'm sitting in the floor close to Calum, who is completely entranced by the puppies. Sara and Jalynn are on their phones and talking on the floor, I smile at Sara. She blows me a kiss.
Calum scoots close to me and whispers, "dude, Michael is paler than usual." I looked up at him. His jaw was slightly open, and his leg was shaking. I climbed up to the corner of the couch, "Aye mate. Are you alright?" I asked.
"Yeppers, just peachy." He replied sarcastically.
"If you're just going to give me sarcasm then I won't care." I warned. He pushed me off the couch and I hit him with a pillow.
"Yeah he's not okay." I say to Calum
"You know I can hear you right?" Mikey says from behind us. Cal widens his eyes at me and I roll mine.
"Hey Ash buddy, why don't you come down here?" Calum says.
"Nope I'm good." He says, not taking his eyes off the TV. That was cold.
"Everyone is in a bad mood today I guess," I shrugged.

Mikey's POV
While we were in the car,
Chloe raised her head off my lap when I thought she was sleeping.
"Oh yeah I'm pregnant," she whispered, smiling. She closed her eyes again.
"Oh my fucking God," I cursed. My face got hot and my leg started shaking.
"I'm fucked." I mumbled. Luke and Calum tried to check on me when we got to the house, but I got rid of them quickly. I don't know what to do. Of course I would support Chloe no matter what, but I'm sure as hell not ready to be a dad.
Calum's POV
I'm looking over at Jalynn, staring at the TV. She loves puppies too, *insert little girl squeal*.
Luke went over by Sara and they were both sleeping and cuddling. Jalynn and I were the only ones left awake. It was about 2 am.
"Hey, are you okay?" I ask.
"Yeah, but the floor is uncomfortable." She complained.
"Okay we can go in the other room." I said
"Carry me though." She said reaching her arms out smiling.
I picked her up and kissed her passionately. I took her into the guest room down the hallway. I took off my shirt and climbed into the king size bed next to Jalynn. She's already sleeping. God I'm so lucky. I fall asleep with her, our breaths in sync.

A/n kinda a filler chapter but I liked it a lot cuz of all the cute couple stuff! I kinda edited this but I only went through some because I'm too lazy as usual.
Thank you so much if you made it to the end (*cough* ricegum reference *cough*) I appreciate it so much thank you for reading.
Please vote and comment! Let me know what you think so far or what you think should happen next! Good night❤️❤️❤️✨✨✨
•BELLS