Welcome to Camping Peaches!

A/N MAY I JUST SAY HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME?!

Ashton's POV

We're about an hour away from the campground, and only Chloe is sleeping. We are in the middle of yet another game of truth or dare.

"Ella!" Luke smirks. "Truth or dare?" 

"Dare." She says confidently.

"I dare you, to wake Chloe up." Luke laughs.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" Ella protests.

"Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it..." We all chant.

"Ugh. Fine."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Ella screams as well all cover our ears.

"I said to wake up Chloe not all of China!" Luke says.

"ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME ELLA!? WHAT THE F*CK IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!??? AND LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS YOU'RE DEAD!!!"Chloe roars reaching over Sara smacking Luke up the side of the head.

We all giggle as Chloe rests her head on her arm. The game continued and by the end we had me stripped down to my underwear, Calum who had flicked off a random driver, and Jalynn who lost 10 dollars because when she was dared to stick her head out the window for 15 seconds and it just flew out in the process. 

We stopped at a gas station and everyone hopped out to get food or pee. I went inside to go get a Pepsi or something and to go to the bathroom. I see Chloe in the medical stuff isle and go over to her to see what she's looking at. 

"Whatcha doin?" I ask.

"Oh uh, well, I'm going to buy more pregnancy tests just in case because I really only tried one and they say your supposed to buy like 3." She explains.

"Wait you're pregnant? Does Mikey know?" I ask, surprised.

"Uh yeah. So do the girls...." she says shyly.

"Hey, Mikey is one'a my  best friends, I'll be here for both of you. I'm pretty much an uncle!" I tell her.

She giggles at that and I go to the bathroom real quick before hopping back in Gertrude. All the seats are taken so I guess its my turn to sit on the floor. 

I look up at Ella, who's laughing at some joke that Mikey just made. Her smile could honestly end world hunger and start world peace, it's that gorgeous. Suddenly, I get really tired, I yawn and lean my head on Ella's seat.

*30 MINUTES LATER*

Calum's POV

Finally I pull Gertrude into an empty lot. There's an empty area with a fire pit and water pump. I honestly love camping, Jalynn not so much. Everyone starts unpacking the car while I walk around making sure there's no scratches or anything.