The Twins Into!!!

"Hana!!! Leon!!!" Our mother yelled. Me and Leon slowly walked over to her. "Yes, mother?" We said simultaneously. "Here. This letter came for you two from your father." She said handing us a pretty envelop. "Dad!" I said taking the letter. I read it. 'Dear Hana and Leon, if you are reading this letter I've died... But, I don't want you two to get upset about me passing on I just want you two to know that I'm in a better place and in my will I've entrusted all my money and the business to you two. I love you my dear twins. Sincerely, Daddy' I dropped the letter. "Hana? Are you okay?" Mother asked. "Dad... Dad, he's dead..." I said quietly. "Mother. Why are we just being notified about father's death?" Leon asked. "Leon. Don't. She doesn't understand." I said. Leon sighed and turned around. "We will be upstairs in our bedroom. Come on Hana." Leon said walking upstairs. I nodded and followed him upstairs. We walked into our bedroom and Leon turned on the television and I sat at my desk and wrote in my diary. "Father..." I sighed once I was done. Leon had been behind me. "It's okay, Hana. But, if I were you I'd get prepared There's a reason Father gave us the record company. He wants us to sing for the world." Leon said. "But, I don't know if I'm ready." I said. "We both must be since Father thought that we were good." Leon said. "Alright, let's do it!" I said. "Yeah!" Leon said and we high-fived.

Hey guys!!! I know that the two people on the cover are Rin and Len from Vocaloid. But, I knew that they would fit in perfectly. So, I just wanted you guys to know that!!! Bye!!!!