Finale Pt: 1

*Hana's P.O.V*

"Hana come on. Don't leave."

"No, I have to go, Leon. I'm not needed or wanted here in Japan. Plus," I chuckled. "I think Mom's lonely all by herself."

Leon sighed. "Well, will you at least come to the Christmas party before you leave?"

"Tell me when it is and I'll think about it." I closed another one of my many suitcases.

"It's tomorrow from 8 to midnight."

I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote it down. "I'll think about it since I have to leave tomorrow around that time. Now, come on. Let's get some sleep." I laid down and turned off the light.

*Morning!*

"Miss Hana, you still must get up. You have to go to school."

I rubbed my eyes and saw Alice in front of me and Leon almost finished getting dressed.

"Ugh, fine." I decided to just wear the regular uniform since I wasn't planning on going to the club today.

"So, you're really set on leaving?" Leon asking as he handed me my school bag.

''Well, yeah. Now come on. You don't wanna be late." I headed down the stairs with Leon following.

"See ya, Alice!" Leon yelled then closed the door.

We walked over to the limo then hopped in and headed to school.

*In School*

"There's no classes again?"

"Yeah, it's because of the party tonight." Hikaru and Kaoru had ran into us and told us that there weren't any classes today.

"Oh well, I can just go home then, bye." I waved then started to walk away but, Leon grabbed my dress.

"No, Hana. If you're so set on leaving you need to say goodbye to everyone."

"Oh no! That's not needed! We do have a club meeting right about now so, come on Leon!" Hikaru and Kaoru then grabbed Leon and hurried away.

"I wonder what that was all about."

*Leon's P.O.V*

In the clubroom...

"What thee hell was that about?!?"

"We need to think of a plan to get Hana-chan to stay..." Honey walked over.

"Yeah, the boss isn't too happy about her leaving."

I facepalmed. "Damn it. I forgot about him..." I sighed and turned to Kyoya. "So, you got any ideas?"

"Well, I suggest we wait." Kyoya answered not even looking up from his laptop.

"Wait? Hana is leaving in a few hours and you think we should wait!"

"Yes, I overheard that you invited her to the Christmas party and I think she will come."

My eyes narrowed. "Kyoya, what are you planning to do?"

Kyoya pushed up his glasses. "Nothing, I just think Hana will not leave without doing one thing." Kyoya paused.

"Well? Doing what?" Hikaru and Kaoru grew curious.

My eyes widened as I realized what Kyoya meant. "She won't leave without confessing her love to Tamaki."

"But, what if she doesn't come back to do that?"

I sighed. "Well, then Hana's gone."

Then the doors opened to reveal Haruhi and Tamaki.

"Senpai. Come on."

Tamaki looked around the clubroom. "Where's Hana?"

"She's not coming."

"Who said I wasn't?"

*Hana's P.O.V*

I had decided to go to the clubroom to tell everyone goodbye.

"She's not coming." I heard.

"Who said I wasn't?"

Leon and the others gathered around me. Well, not Kyoya and Mori.

"Hana-chan! Don't leave!" Honey cried holding Usa-chan.

"Yeah, Hana-senpai. We'll all miss you."

"Right! Don't you love it here?" Hikaru and Kaoru said.

"I'm sorry guys but, I have to."

They all sighed and walked away except for Tamaki.

"Tamaki..." I reached for his hand but, paused right before I grabbed it. I stepped back and lowered my hand. "Bye guys." I waved and left the clubroom.

*Leon's P.O.V.*

I stood there and watched Hana leave. "Come on, we should get ready for the party."

Later that day...

*Hana's P.O.V.*

"Miss Hana, feel free to return whenever you like."

I smiled at Alice. "Sorry Alice but, I doubt I'll be doing that anytime soon."

I started to head up the stairs to the plane.

'What's this feeling? I feel empty...'

I looked back at Alice then at the plane door.

"Do I really wanna get on this plane?" I thought for a few seconds and rushed back down to Alice.

"Miss?"

"Come on, Alice! I need to get to that party!"

I ran back to the limo with Alice following.

Alright!!! I shall be closing the chapter here. I was trying to sound somewhat professional right there but, I'm not too sure if it worked... Anyways!!! I hope you all enjoyed the chapter don't forget to vote, comment and maybe follow? You don't have to, I'm cool with it if you don't! See ya! *waves and smiles*