Cilents! Finally?

*Hana's P.O.V.* In the clubroom...

"So, do I have any clients yet, Kyoya?"

Kyoya typed on his laptop. "Yes you have 3 today." He kept typing as he spoke.

"Well, at least you don't have to hang out with me and my clients anymore." Leon poked me as he spoke.

I playfully pushed him. "Do not poke me."

"Hana!" Tamaki rushed over.

"Yes, Tamaki?"

Leon stepped in front of me. "What do you want?"

I glared at Leon. "Leon..."

"What?" Leon stepped back and slightly blushed.

Haruhi walked over. "Senpai, isn't it time to open the club?"

Tamaki stood up straight. "Yes it is! Places everyone!"

We all gathered in front of the door. It opened to reveal a lot of girls and I couldn't tell if there were any guys.

"Welcome princesses!"

"And princes."

We all then split up and all the clients entered.

I walked over to my table and huffed. Then after a few moments I was approached. I looked up to see 3 guys.

The shortest one had red hair in a spiky up-do. The tallest had black hair that was down and he had bangs covering one of his eyes.

I looked at the other one and my eyes widened. "M-Max..."

Max grinned then sat down across from me. "It's nice to know that my favorite victim still remembers me.''

I stood up. "How could I forget you! You-"

A hand covered my mouth. "Hana, calm down." I turned to see Leon.

The clubroom was silent now. Leon let me go and stepped in front of me.

"Where's Susan?"

Max grinned again and started to laugh. Once he stopped he answered, "I got rid of her and got a new girl."

"Who is she!"

"Ha! You know her more than anyone here!"

Leon paused to think then lunged for Max.

I pulled Leon back. "Calm down we can not start a fight in here."

Leon exhaled heavily. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I just want that bastard out and away from you."

Max stood up. "I enjoyed seeing you two again. And the next time will be soon!" Max and the guys with him then left.

I began to feel tears swell in my eyes but, I held them back. "Leon..."

Leon looked at me. "Hana, don't cry alright? You have to stay strong. You can't let-"

"Stop! Just stop! I never even wanted to come here, okay! I just want everything to go back to the way it was!" I wiped away my tears that were now rapidly running down my face. "I just want Father back... I want him to ask us to sing for him then clap after we finished and give us pats on the head..."

Then I felt a hand on my head.

"We know it's hard for you to think about your past but, I don't think you should worry too much about it."

I turned to see Tamaki. Tears started to roll down my face.

"T-Tamaki..." I hugged him. I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me in tight.

"It's okay, Hana."

"Aww..."

"Do you think Tamaki loves her?"

"No way, he's a host. They can't have girlfriends."

"Yeah, plus how could he love a past commoner?"

The last two had got me. I pushed out of the hug and rushed out of the clubroom.

"Hana! Wait!"

I didn't look back and kept running. "I'm going home! Back to America!"

*Leon's P.O.V*

"Haruhi, come on."

Haruhi nodded and we quickly left after Hana.

"Hana!"

"Wait!"

"I'm going home! Back to America!"

That's when I stopped. Haruhi almost fell over trying to stop so suddenly.

"Leon? What's wrong?"

"Hana said she's going to go home."

"What's wrong with that?"

I shook my head. "No, home as in back to America."

Haruhi's eyes widened. "No, she doesn't mean it."

"I doubt it. She has all the power to."

"We have to tell everyone."

"Yeah, let's go."

Haruhi and I headed back to break the bad news to everyone.

I finally have this story no longer on hold!!! It's so great isn't it!! Anyways!!! I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! Do you think Hana will really leave? Or will something keep her from leaving? Well, I know and you have to wait to find out! Or just read on if you can... But, anyways! I will see you guys! *waves and smiles*