Indoor Pool S.O.S + More

*Hana's P.O.V.*

"Hana!"

"Leon? Where are you?!?"

I was in a very dark place... I could hear Leon calling out for me but, I couldn't see him.

"Hana! Come on! Get up!"

I opened my eyes. There was Leon in my face. He looked kinda angry but, he sighed and went back to his usual smile.

"Come on, if you don't hurry up we'll be late."

"Oh! Sorry!!!" I jumped up and began to get dressed.

Leon left the room.

"Hmm? Why does he seem distance today?" I shrugged the feeling off and continued to get ready.

*Leon's P.O.V.*

I walked out of the room then sighed.

"Chastity's crazy. Not like I'd let anyone touch Hana, again..." I clenched my fists.

Then Hana came out.

"Ready? Leon..."

I turned to her. "Yeah, let's go." I smiled at her.

Hana stood there and looked at me.

'She's studying me...'

"Leon, if something's wrong you would tell me right?"

I sighed and turned away from Hana. "Yeah, you can think that." I started down the stairs when Hana grabbed my arm.

"Leon! What's on your mind? Is it so bad that you can't tell me?"

I sighed again. "Hana, if I tell you will you not, faint, cry, or, gasp?"

Hana nodded. Of course I knew she wasn't going to be able to help it.

"All I'm going to tell you is that your not safe, alright?"

Hana was silent. "I'm not safe..." Then her facial expression changed. "This has something to do with Chastity doesn't it!!"

I sighed and nodded.

"I knew it!!! What did I tell you about her?!?! She was bad news from the beginning-"

"Hana! Shut up alright! I now know that hanging out with Chastity was a bad thing, okay! I don't need you to repeat it three billion times!"

Hana was taken aback. "Leon... What has life done to you?"

"Nothing but, make it clearer." I walked down the stairs.

*Hana's P.O.V.*

'Leon. What's happened to you...' I sighed. 'Chastity! This is her fault! She'll pay!' I ran down the stairs grabbed my backpack from Alice then waved a cab instead of the limo driver and headed to school. I heard Leon yell my name on the way out but, I just kept going.

"To Ouran Academy please!" I said to the cab driver.

"Alright." He said and drove off.

We got there in a matter of minutes.

"Thank you sir." I gave him the payment for the ride and quickly got out.

"Your change!"

"Keep it!" I ran into the school.

Then I saw Chastity and I know she saw me.

"Hmm, where's your brother... Hana, is it?" She smirked.

"He's on his way here. I just wanted to get a head start."

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Leon told you about our little conversation, didn't he?"