Meeting The Host Club

*Hana's P.O.V.*

We got out of the car and walked into this big pink school.

"Leon. I'm nervous. What if no one likes us?" I asked as I held Leon's arm.

"Don't worry. I'm still here." Leon said giving me a reassuring smile.

Alice talked with the secretary and guided us to our new classroom.

"This is as far as I go. Just call the driver when you two are ready to come home." Alice said then walked back the way we came.

"Come on Hana." Leon said pulling me into the classroom. We walked in while the teacher was talking.

"Why hello there. You two must be the new twins in our class. Have a seat where ever you like." The teacher said.

"Thank you." We said and sat down in seats next to each other. Class continued then the boy in front of me turned around when we were told to pick a partner.

"Umm... Hello." I said. Then he cuffed his hand under my chin.

"You're beautiful. I'm Tamaki Suoh." He said.

"Can you get off and I'm Hana Joyce." I said as he uncuffed my chin. Then Leon came over with a girl.

"Are you having fun Hana?" Leon asked.

"Yeah, I guess." I said continuing what I was doing before Tamaki said something to me.

"What are you doing?" Tamaki asked looking over my shoulder.

"Hana here, Writes in a diary." Leon said. "Leon!" I said looking at him.

"Hey, at least I didn't say what you had in there." Leon said then walking away with the girl. I continued to write after Tamaki turned back around. As class ended Leon and the girl from earlier walked out of the classroom.

"Leon." I sighed. Then I was tapped on the shoulder. I turned around to see Tamaki and a black haired guy with glasses.

"Are you alright? How about you come with us? This is Kyoya." Tamaki said. I nodded and Tamaki grabbed my hand. We walked to a music room. Tamaki opened the door and led me in. "This is Hana. Hana this is Mori-senpai, Honey-senpai, Hikaru, Kaoru and... hold on. Where's Haruhi?" Tamaki asked looking around.

"He's not coming today." Hikaru said.

"Yeah, he's sick." Kaoru said.

"Well, looks like we'll have to cancel all of his clients." Kyoya said typing on his laptop. Then the door opened.

"I'm here." A girl said walking in in a male uniform?

"Haruhi! This is Hana." Hikaru and Kaoru said.

"Excuse me. But, why are you wearing a male uniform? When I asked my maid she was like no you have to wear this..." I said. They all looked at me.

"How did you know?" Haruhi asked.

"People really think you're a guy?" I asked. Haruhi nodded. "It's alright." I said patting her back.

"You must become a host!" Tamaki said.

"Me? No thank you... But, what about a hostess?" I asked.

"Hmm. Kyoya?" Tamaki said looking at him.

"It would bring in more money for the club." Kyoya said.

"It's agreed. Hikaru! Kaoru! Get Hana in a girl verison of the host club uniform!" Tamaki said.

"Yes boss!" Hikaru and Kaoru said grabbing me and dragging me into a dressing room. I walked out.

"It's better then the school uniform." I said. Then the doors opened.

"Hana!" Someone said. Leon... I walked over to the door to see Leon. "Hana! What are you doing here and what happened to your uniform?" Leon asked hugging me.

"I came here with Tamaki and Kyoya. I'm part of their club now." I said. Leon walked pass me and looked at Haruhi.

"Hey dude. You're eyes are huge." Leon said.

"Hello and thanks?" Haruhi said.

"Anyways... Come on Hana. The recording company wants to meet up with us today." Leon said grabbing my hand.

"You sing?" Hikaru and Kaoru asked.

"Yes. We both do." Leon said.

"You should sing for the clients sometime." Tamaki said.

"Alright. We'll come tomorrow." Leon said.

"But, Leon." I started.

"Don't worry Hana. It'll be alright." Leon said. "We'll see you all tomorrow." Leon said then dragging me out of the room.

"Wait. Hana here." Haruhi said giving me some more dresses.

"Thanks." I said taking them. "Well, I'll see you all tomorrow. Goodbye." I said smiling then being pulled out of the room by Leon.

Hey guys!! -waves- Sorry about the super late update. I have writers block then, I got caught up in a different story. You catch my drift. Anyways, it's out now and soon the next chapter... I can't say when though. Alright, bye!!! -waves and smiles-