A Challenge!?!

*Outside Ouran* *Hana's P.O.V*

"Ooo... Leon and Haruhi sitting in a tree-"

"Hana... It's not like that."

I looked at Haruhi she was blushing but, she kinda looked upset. "I don't think Haruhi thinks the same." I smiled.

Haruhi blushed more. "It's not like that, Hana-senpai."

"It doesn't matter, let's just get to the clubroom." Leon ran off with me and Haruhi following behind.

*In the clubroom*

"All the afternoon classes are cancelled?"

"Yeah, it's because of the party the Host Club is having for the school. It happens annually."

A girl was talking to Haruhi about the canceling of some of the classes.

I walked over to Hikaru, Kaoru and Renge.

"What do you mean you've never tried it?" Hikaru and Kaoru said.

"It's the preferred drink of the Host club." Hikaru started.

"You are our manager so you should drink it too." Kaoru added.

"Umm... Well, I think I heard of instant coffee before I just haven't tried it."

I poked into the conversation. "I love instant coffee! Renge, you still haven't had it and-"

"I know alright! Instant coffee this, instant coffee that. I'll just try it!"

"Well, you can't because we just ran out didn't we?" Hikaru and Kaoru looked at each other then walked over to Haruhi. "Go buy us some more, Haruhi."

"Why do I have to go get it?"

"Because you're the only commoner, no one else knows where to buy it."

"I can go." Everyone looked at me. "I used to be a commoner."

Leon walked over. "Yeah, it true."

"No, I'll just go." Haruhi grabbed her bag and headed towards the door.

"Leon, stay here. I'll go with Haruhi." I followed after her. "I'm coming with you Haruhi!"

"Thanks for helping them out Haruhi." Two girls walked out behind me.

"Yeah, I just wish they'd buy their own instant coffee."

"But, you're a great help."

"Plus, I doubt that'll ever happen." I smiled at the girls' words to Haruhi. "Come on, Haruhi let's go get that coffee." I grabbed her hand and started to walk off.

*After we get back from the store*

"All this coffee should be enough." I spun and hummed as me and Haruhi walked back to the clubroom.

"Excuse me."

Haruhi and I turned around to see 3 women.

"What is such a beautiful girl wearing such boyish clothes?!?"

One ran her hand through my hair. "And you have such luscious hair!"

"Now, now. You lovely girls. Would you join the Lobelia Girls' academy?"

"No, I actually like it here at Ouran. How about you Haruhi?"

Haruhi nodded.

I smiled. "Thanks for the offer though!" Me and Haruhi headed back to the club room.

*In the Clubroom*

"Come on Haruhi! Just put it on!"

"No way. I'll just stay with my uniform."