The Girfriend

"No..." I sighed as Leon dragged me along.

"Hana, you promised that you'd at least meet her." Leon said.

"Well, I changed my mind... Now let's go home." I said getting out my phone.

"Nope." Leon said taking my phone.

"Hey!! Give me my phone back!" I yelled.

"Not until you meet her." Leon said.

"Fine..." I sighed crossing my arms over my chest in defeat.

"Hana, cheer up. She's a nice person." Leon said poking my face.

"How do I know that?" I said.

Leon stopped walking and turned to me. "Hana! Just stop it!"

"Leon..." I sighed. Leon had yelled at me for the first time. A tear went down my cheek.

"Hana, I'm sorry..." Leon sighed.

"I'll meet her okay... Doesn't mean I'll like her though." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Great. Here's your phone now come on." Leon said handing me my phone and then walking away with me following.

Time Skip... Provided By Me... Or was it?

"Chastity, this is Hana. Hana, this is Chastity." Leon said gesturing to me to his girlfriend.

"It's so nice to meet you Hana!!! Leon talks about you all the time." Chastity said smiling at me.

"Oh, umm... Well, me and Leon don't talk much since I joined a club and he met you." I said.

Chastity's smile disappeared. "Are you saying it's my fault that Leon left you to hang out with me?"

I turned to her. "Hey, you said it and I was thinking it."

"You!" Chastity grabbed the top of my dress.

"Hey! Stop it!" Leon yelled getting Chastity off of me.

Chastity sighed as she let go of me. "You rude little-"

"Chastity! Don't you even finish that." Leon said.

"Us meeting was a horrible idea Leon. She's too, messed up."

"But, she's my sister."

"I don't care. It's me or her."

Leon looked at me then Chastity. Leon walked next to me and grabbed my hand.

"Like I told you when we first met, I'd never pick anything or anyone over my sister."

Chastity sighed angrily. "Fine then! Stay with your sister!! But, don't come crawling back." Then she stormed off.

"Leon, you didn't have to do that." I said.

Leon smiled at me. "But, I needed to. She was going to hurt you and I promised I'd always protect you especially after what happened with Susan and Max..." Leon sighed at the end.

I got chills at their names.

"Don't worry Hana. If they want you they'll have to go through me, okay?" Leon smiled at me reassuringly.

"Alright." I smiled back. I finally got the old Leon back!!! "Well, let's get home." I dialed the number for our driver and once he got here we headed home.

I finally got another chapter out for those of you guys reading this. Thanks by the way!!! You guys are the only reason I'm still on Wattpad writing. Thanks to all of you!!!! Alright bye!!! -waves and smiles-