The Performance

"Hana!!! Wait!!!!" Leon yelled running after me.

"Why? You're so weird Leon. Every since you met that girl you don't hang out with me as much..." I sighed.

"Hana. You'll understand once you find that special person." Leon said patting my back.

"Don't touch me. It's like I don't even know you anymore. The Leon I know would never do that. He'd make a joke and try to get me to smile." I said walking away from him.

"Hana, wait." Leon said running to catch up with me but, I began to run away. I turned a corner and bumped into someone. I looked up to see Tamaki. "I'm sorry Tamaki." I said quickly wiping my tears.

"Hana? What happened?" Tamaki asked.

"It's nothing... I'll see you at the club in a little." I said and turning to walk away when Tamaki grabbed my arm.

"Hana. We're friends, you can talk to me." Tamaki said.

"I know but, I don't wanna talk right now." I said slipping from Tamaki's grasp and walking away.

"Hana!! I'm sorry!!" I heard Leon yell.

'If that's the case then, why aren't you over here hugging me right now? Or telling me a joke?' I thought. I walked outside to an area where there was a fountain and a few other students. I walked around the fountain. "It's beautiful..." I said marveled by the fountain.

"It sure is isn't it?" I heard behind me. I turned around to see Tamaki again.

"Oh, hello again Tamaki." I said then looking back at the fountain.

"Kyoya wanted me to tell you that you'll be performing in the club today." Tamaki said.

"Thanks for the info... But, I can't." I said.

"Why not?" Tamaki asked.

"I can't sing unless I sing with Leon." I said.

"Well, he'll become a host!" Tamaki said.

I shook my head. "He has a girlfriend." I said. Tamaki wasn't cheerful anymore.

"Oh, well. He'll just sing with you. You are his sister." Tamaki said.

"But, I don't wanna sing with him right now. He's replaced me with that girlfriend of his..." I said.

"I doubt that. Hana, who could ever replace you? You're the only you and nothing in the world could ever change that." Tamaki said.

"Tamaki..." I sighed. 'Curse his charming skills...' I thought. "Thanks a bunch Tamaki." I said then hugging him. I felt his body get warmer. "I'll see you later!" I said then running to go find Leon. "Leon!!" I said. Then a figure came towards me.

"Hana? I'm sorry..." I heard. It was Leon. I turned around to see Leon.

"You knucklehead." I said hugging him.

"Hana? Are you still upset with me?" Leon asked hugging me.

"No, at least not anymore, but to make up for making me upset you have to sing with me at the host club today." I said.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I? You're my sister." Leon said.

"Let's go then!!" I said grabbing his hand and running to Music Room 3. I opened the door and roses flew out. Leon sweatdropped.

"How come I'm just now noticing that?" Leon said following me in.

"Don't worry about it. You're just here to sing with me." I said.

"Hana-chan!!" Honey said walking over to me with Usa-chan.

"Hi Honey. How are you and Usa-chan today?" I asked.