Outro

*Leon's P.O.V.* Back in the clubroom...

I was talking to some of my cilents when, "Leon!" Hana called out.

"Excuse me for one second." I hurried over to Tamaki and Hana's new area.

"Leon!" Hana hugged me.

"What did you need? I was kinda with a cilent."

"When are you and Haruhi going to make it official?!?"

"Official? What-"

"Hana-senpai? You wanted me?"

Since the dance, Haruhi had had became a hostess. Under Hana's influence of course.

"Yes!" Hana rushed over to Haruhi and pulled her over to me. "Go on hold hands and declare your love for each-"

"Hana, we don't like each other like that!"

Hana and Haruhi jumped at my sudden outburst. Hana huffed then turned to Haruhi.

"Do you feel the same way?"

Haruhi appeared to blush deeply, My eyes widened.

"H-Haruhi?"

"Yes, Leon?"

I gulped and exhaled heavily. "Do you... Like me?"

Haruhi didn't answer but, just nodded.

I smiled at her then held out my hand.

Haruhi smiled and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Aww..." The girls started to talk amongst each other.

"I knew that they liked each other..."

"No... Who will sing for me now?"

Hana looked at me. "One more song?"

I looked at Haruhi. She nodded.

"Alright then." I grabbed Hana's hand and lead her over to the stage.

She handed me a mic and when I grabbed it she said, "I love performing with you It just makes me feel... Complete." Hana smiled at me.

"Same here." I took the and asked the girls, "So! What should we sing!"

Everyone started yelling song names.

I turned to Hana. "Let's just sing all of them!"

Hana smiled.

It was nice see Hana smile like she did back when Father was still alive, and I hope it stays like that.

Alright!!!! Here's the serious end of the fanfic!!! I really truly loved writing this for not only you guys but, myself also. It was a pain to finish but, what only matters now is the fact that it is finished!! So, thanks for reading and maybe go check out a different book of mine to pass the time. See ya!! *waves and smiles*