Yay!!! You're a Host too!!!

The next day in the Club Room.

"Please!!! Tamaki! Can Leon join???" I begged.

"Why not? Of course he can! He just has to show up in the Club uniform and entertain the guests!" Tamaki said.

"Oh, thank you!!!!" I yelled hugging him. Tamaki hugged back and his body temperature rose.

Kyoya snickered. "Well, why don't you go get Leon? The clients should be coming any moment now."

I let go of Tamaki. "Oh yeah!! I'll be back everyone!!" I smiled and waved as I walked out.

*Leon's P.O.V.*

I'd just walked out of the school when I heard someone yelling my name. I thought it was Hana but, it was Chastity instead.

"Leon!!" She yelled running towards me.

I turned to face her I was disgusted by how she'd crawled back to me after how she treated Hana. "Hey, Chastity." I sighed.

"Leon, you don't look happy to see me. Is it because of that miserable sister of your's?"

I'd had enough of Chastity's bullshit and the way she talked about Hana so lowly. "You better watch that mouth of your's. I told you not to speak of my sister lowly like that."

Chastity sighed and put her hands on her hips. "You really care about her more than me, don't you?"

"What are you getting at?"

"So, what would you do if Hana just disappeared?" Chastity said smirking.

"You wouldn't dare!" I stepped towards Chastity.

"Try me. I could have your little sister killed within a couple of hours from now, or maybe I'll just have her killed now." Chastity muttered to herself about the situation.

Then I heard my name again, "Leon!!!" It was Hana this time. She was running over then stopped suddenly behind Chastity.

Chastity turned to face Hana. "Well, the little one shows up. If I were you I'd be prepared." Chastity snickered then walked away waving over her hand at me.

"Leon, what were you doing talking to her again?" Hana asked looking seriously at me.

"I can't tell you. It would just scare you." I sighed. There was an awkward silence.

Hana smiled. "It doesn't matter. Tamaki said that you could join the Host Club!!!"

I smiled. "Great, when do I start?"

"Today! Right now!!! Come on let's go!!" Hana pulled me back into the school.

"Hana!! Slow down!!" I struggled to keep up with Hana's fast running.

We finally stopped in front of the Club door.

"Ready?" Hana asked looking at me.

I nodded and Hana smiled and then opened the door.

"Welcome princesses." The Club said.

*Hana's P.O.V.*

"Don't worry it's just Hana and her brother." Hikaru and Kaoru said.

"How about a 'welcome back' or 'Hey Hana'?" I said.

"Why?" Hikaru said.

"We saw you earlier." Kaoru said.

I sighed. "Whatever."

Tamaki walked over to me and raised my chin. "Don't be upset princess."

Leon pushed Tamaki away from me and stood in between us. Leon shook his head. "Save it for your clients and not my sister."

Damn it. I could already tell Leon and Tamaki weren't going to get along very well if I wasn't around.

Tamaki's response was him going into his emo corner and repeatedly saying, "Save it for my clients?"

Leon turned to me. "So, are you alright?"

I nodded. "Not like I wouldn't be. Tamaki's just a friend. You don't have to be all protective and you know I don't like it when you get protective."

Tamaki shivered in the corner. "Just a friend?" He sighed.

Kyoya pushed up his glasses. "Alright, enough talking. Leon, you need to put on this club uniform." He said handing Leon a uniform.

"Come on Leon." I said pushing him into a dressing room. I walked out and Leon followed in the club uniform a little while after.

Leon looked at the uniform. "It's better than the school's uniform."

"I'm happy you like it!" I said hugging him. I let him go and turned to Kyoya. "So, are we singing again today?"

Kyoya looked through his notebook. "No. I don't have a performance scheduled. But, you can sing for one of your clients Hana. His birthday is today."

"Alright! I'll sing for him!" I smiled.

Leon smiled with me.

Tamaki hugged me. "She's so cute!"

Leon pushed Tamaki away.

"Leave my sister alone!"

I giggled. 'This is going to be the best school year ever!'

Okay I'm going to stop this chapter right here because I wanna put Leon and Hana's actual first day as club members in one chapter. And I'm going to start working on it once I get home since I did most of this at school and my study hall is almost over... Alright bye!!! -waves and smiles-