Not What It Looked Like pt.2 | Liam Dunbar

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

It's been a couple of weeks since I haven't seen or spoken to Liam. We are technically broken up... So there's the answer. Yes, I see him around the school and he tried to talk to me but that's it.

"(Y/N), look you just have to get over it. Try and live a little. Start dating again or whatever." my friend Wyatt was telling me.

Wyatt and I have been friends for a while. I met him in biology class while trying to interact with people since the Liam incident.

"Yeah (y/n), Wyatt is right. You need to get out more." Stiles said

Debating or not to mention my thoughts, I just threw it out there.

"You guys are right! I just had a great idea." I said with a smirk

"Oh, no... I know that face. No.. I won't be a part of it." Stiles said, "you have some outrageous ideas sometimes."

"I agree with Stiles, I don't want to be apart of it either."

"Please, Wyatt! You are my only hope. Please pretend to be my new boyfriend.?"

"See, I told you! Outrageous idea!" Stiles said

I just want to know if Liam still cares or did he just give up on me and moved on. I miss him... But the kiss with Hayden still gets to me.

"What do I get out of this?" he asked

Of course, he was going to ask that.

"I'll help you get a date with Lydia."

"Hey leave my beautiful strawberry blonde out of this" Stiles said

"All right with Malia," I said rolling my eyes

"Thank you!" Stiles said

"All right, I'll help you out," Wyatt said

I know this is going to be something that is going to devastate him, but I need answers.

----

Liam's P.O.V

It's been a few weeks since the last time I tried to speak to (Y/N). I just stop trying, I love her but I'll just give her space.

"Hey Scott, how has (y/n) been? Has she met someone?" Scott has been my resource since Stiles still isn't really speaking to me.

"She's fine, just try and talk her. She might finally talk to you," he said acting strangely.

"You think so? Hey what are you looking at?" his attention was elsewhere. I turned to see what he was looking at.

"Liam... Wait."

I wish I didn't look back. It was (y/n), She was with a guy. Whom could it be? Is it her friend, or boyfriend? I can't handle this, how did everything turn out this way.

"Liam.? Hey, focus on me... You can't turn here. Don't let your anger get the best of you."

My blood was boiling. But I wasn't just angry, my heart literally just sank. I can't stand seeing her with someone else.

------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Stiles, I really regret this idea. You should have stopped me when I suggested it." I said

At first, I thought it was a great idea. But seeing Liam's face was just heartbreaking. Throughout the whole day I could feel Liam's eyes on me, but then I could sense he was hurting inside. I wish I could take that stupid moment back.