Email

- Apologies in advance for the sloppy writing ; it's been a while I know.
- And do note that at this time, Link still has his wigs. This is based in 2015 so yeah lol

-CORI'S POV-

"- Thanks for liking, commenting, and subscribing!" Rhett says. Link whispers into my ear asking me to say 'you know what time it is.' "You know what time it is!" I say almost yelling.

Alex rolls over the wheel of mythicality to Link to help him out. "Somethings I always like are square photos! And ya know what provides square photos is Instagram, and on Instagram when it's Wednesday's we post delicious square photos of waffles. Check us out on there!" The wheel slowly stops on a spot. "Link thinks Rhett's hand is an adorable guinea pig." I was giggling softly because it was so ludicrous that Link was up close and personal with Rhett's left hand, talking as if his hand was a baby.

"Alrighty. Welcome to Good Mythical More where, today we just talk to Cori, who is a fan. Come on over." Link's says to the camera, waving his hand over to me. I get up with my chair. Was I nervous when either Rhett or Link says my name- hell yeah! I felt I needed to say something because I was so quiet and it was just Rhett and Link talking for almost three minutes. Yes it's their show but I'm a guest and I had to say something! Plus I don't deserve being here. Yes it's a once in a lifetime opportunity to do so but I would rather it not be me. I'd be fine if I was behind the camera watching them with Alexis! Alexis is more of an extrovert than me, and now saying that- how the hell did she found me on the internet three years ago?! It confuses me but I'm freaking thankful I've found her. But I was actually behind the camera, sitting next to some of the crew members with Stevie and Eddie.

"Hey guys." Finally saying something, I get in between Rhett and Link as Link moves his sit over for me. "So, this is Cori. She got to meet us at VidCon and well, both Rhett and I had a very exclusive 'giveaway' if you'd say, and like we thought it was a good idea for her to be on the channel to know maybe how you found us and what is it to be a mythical beast."

Both Rhett and Link kept ranting about the how they started the idea of it and Link asked most of the questions to me of how I felt about it. When I was going to reply to the question, I try to remember not to curse because one, I know kids are probably watching this and two, I know Morgan will bleep it out when she starts to edit this.

There were a few points where I just say something and both Rhett and Link laugh including the crew members. I never thought I was that funny. Rhett and Link are probably the only people I know that can make me laugh with out even trying. We kept talking for a while now and I saw Stevie and the others stood up out of the corners of my eyes. I'm guessing they decided to end the episode there.

"So what do you guys do next after you shoot the episode? And don't say edit it and publish it." I laugh at my comment while the boys look up to each other. I just made it awkward, ugh I hate it when this happens. "What you said." Link says looking down to me. I tilt my head to the side in confusion but I then realized what Link said.

"Ah, are you guys planning on anything to deal with the main channel?" I ask as I put back my chair to its original place. I look back up to Rhett and Link and it seemed Rhett was about to say something. "Well we are planning on many sketches!" - "Ohh. What's it about, well, do you have the plot idea for it?" I ask leaning my hand on the table next to me.

"We have something, but not a lot to really explain it," There was a slight silence until Link continued his sentence. "Would you mind if you were in it? As an extra?" My heart skipped a beat. Link- my tiny bean, asked if I wanted to be in their sketch. "Um, yes! I'd love to! When will you start filming it?" I ask probably too fast for them to remember what I said.

"We were thinking maybe next week or so. We can meet up here at the studio if that's fine with you." Rhett intervened into the conversation again. "Yeah I'm fine with us meeting up here." I add to the conversation. "Alright. Is it okay if we can email you the information?" Link asked with a weird time of voice. It seemed he was slightly nervous.

"Yeah. Email is fine. I'm guessing you want my email don't ya?" I chuckle at the end. It was so awkward and cringe worthy for me. They both shrug and nod in unison. It was really cute, smiling was an immediate response. "It's corithompson@gmail.com."

do note that it's a made up email pls**

I hope that they are able to remember it. It's pretty easy to remember since it's just my name. "Alright. We will see you, maybe in 10 days! I hope you enjoy your vacation here in California." Link said with his heart melting smile of his. "Okay. See you that!" I went around the table to grab my stuff and head out the door. They're such amazing people. Rhett and Link seemed to really enjoy my spirit as their smiles give me a sign from it. Rhett looked pretty tired after recording and I wouldn't doubt it, I was pretty tired as well, but Link seemed very energized and was always smiling when I look up to him. It was weird but seeing that smile never gets old.

~[☀️]~

Hello everyone!!
I know, I know. It's been too long!!

So, I hope you enjoyed this shitty chapter! It really does suck I know. It's been sooooo long since I posted a real chapter here!

I've recently been working on a new fanfiction! Now I have posted it before (it was The Best Day Of My Life)
and it needed major help on it so I've been doing A LOT of work for that fanfiction, which I think some of you will like. *crosses fingers*

Anyways guys I hope I didn't waste your time here.
Later my gems!! I'm calling you guys gems for now on if that's fine with y'all!

🚨🚨🚨

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment about how you feel about it. Maybe you need a refresher, so maybe you need to read the fic again- I've done that before a lot of times.