Chapter 1

Skylar looked down at the little baby boy in her arms, slowly waking from a deep sleep. "Hello there Cora~" she cooed, poking the infants nose. Cora was an angry baby just like his father, but was also a mommas boy. Cora blabbled and reached up tiredly to grab at his mothers hand. Soon the infant fell asleep again and so did Skylar.

Law walked through the sub looking for his wife. Not being able to find her, and the fact they just left an island doesn't make him feel all fuzzy lnside. He walked into the nursery and cracked the smallest smile. There was his wife, curled up on a chair with baby Cora sleeping next to her. Her arm was placed protectively around the small infant and the baby was happily sleeping in her chest. Lucky baby. Law walked over and picked up Cora then put him in his crib. He stared at the baby then felt arms wrap around his waist. He turned around almost punched the being in the face. "SACHI?!? WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?" Law screamed. Loud enough to wake sky and the baby. "IM SORRY CAP, HAHAHAHAHA, I WAS DARED TO!!" He said dropping to the ground laughing his ass off. Sky ran over to the crab and grabbed her little child and covers his ears so they wouldn't bleed. "GTFO" law screeched and threw a bottle of baby powder at his head. Sachi ran away and closed the door behind him. Sky then walked over to her husband and hugged him. Much to cora's dismay. The tiny baby let out and irritated noise through his binki and pulled his dad's hair. Sky pet the baby's hair to calm him and Cora soon fell asleep. "I want another one" law said walking torwards Sky.