Chapter 4

After several hours of asking and pleading, they finally let you see your baby boy. The marine walked in with the screaming baby, and forcefully dumped him into your arms. You shushed the baby and kissed his forehead. He seemed to calm own completely and shoved his thumb into his mouth. You smiled and hugged the cold baby, wanting to make him warm. Not even 3 minutes later the marine walked in and took your baby again. "Please! Just let him stay with me!" You pleaded. But to no avail.

Shanks looked at the paper in front of him. He didn't usually read these things, but his crew urged him to, telling him something cruel was to be scheduled today, not to far from the island we are on now. 'Skylar of the heart pirates caught yesterday along with 6 month old son, both scheduled for execution today at 5:46 pm.'
Shanks' jaw dropped. Not only were they going to execute a woman, but a child-no, a baby as well? It took him a while, but he managed to come to a conclusion. Him and his cree will set out immediately. And so they did.

Law threw the table along with the paper that sat on top of it acrossed
the room. Was he mad? No. He was livid. He wanted no more than to kill every marine in that compound. And was about to head out then and there when his den den mushi rung.
He picked it up and was surprised with who called.
' OI trafalgar law, captain of the heart pirates, I have a proposal for you.' Shanks said the through the den den. "And what would that be? And why are you calling me ?" Law replied looking over at his spooked crew. 'I'll help you save Skylar and Cora, but you have to party with us afterwards.' He said with a smile on his speech. Law made a face "fine... You better be here soon though" he looked at the clock- "it's 3:25" law said picking a fork up from the ground. "Oh, but we're already here~" shanks said behind law. He turned and they both say to discuss plans to save sky and Cora.