Chapter 9

"Admiral Kizaru " I said bowing slightly. "Ohhh, hello there~ Could you help me find someone~?" He asked standing directly in front of me. I looked up at the man. "Of course! Who is it you need to find?" He was about to answer when an explosion erupted in the distance. "I'm sorry I must go. Oh, and if you find any pirates, give me a call hmmm? " he said throwing me a small den den mushi. I waved than ran away. Once I found law he was outside fighting with two other people. All of them looked spectacular. After the fight I ran up to law. He glared at me. "You were suppose to stay with Cora on the sub!" He growled. Then whispered in my ear "I'll have to teach you some manners~" his face got closer to Mine. "OI tra-guy, why is your fave so close to hers? Your not going to eat her are you?" This cause some of the other pirates and there crews to laugh. Law just growled and walked away with me following close behind. "Skylar, go follow that kizaru guy. He shouldn't hurt you, since he doesn't know your a pirate." My husband said then kissed my forehead. I nodded and ran off. When I got there kizaru was talking to a blond haired dude with cards 'floating' around him. I found it rather strange, but didn't question it. He then kicked him and he flew into a wall. Kizaru then looked at me. "Ohh, you again~?" Then all the supernovas in the area looked at me. Great..