Chapter Five - The Sleepover

Laurence and Garroth were fighting over who should've come second. Dante was just trying to gather his breath, and last but not least, Aaron. He looked like he hardly jogged.

"Hey Aaron!"

"Hm?"

"You look like you barely ran..."

"I didn't...I let them win...not sure about you though, you're pretty fast.."

"Thanks!"

"It was nice of you to give Dante a lift."

"Heh, he looked like he was gonna pass out.."

"I wouldn't promise that yet..."

We look over to Dante...who had passed out.

"SHOULD WE HELP HIM!?"

"He'll be fine, trust me.."

Aaron walks off while I was shaking Dante to try and wake him up.

"Anyways! Now the whole town has a sleepover because (F/n) won.."

"Hehehe..."

Katelyn comes over to me and whispers.

"Spill, what are you gonna ditto the boys..?"

"We're gonna put makeup on them and make them cuddle with each other."

Katelyn falls to the ground laughing. She was laughing so much I thought she was going to pass out, but she got up.

"Oh, that is priceless!! We have to be there for their faces when they wake up!"

"Of course!"

Time skip to the slumber party

I was wearing (F/c) singlet that showed a little bit of my breasts off. But hey! I hardly have anything there so it wouldn't hurt right? (Yes, {Y/n} a flattie 8P.) I also had light grey, long pj pants on. We decided that the boys and girls would sleep on opposite sides of the tree house, and that we can go anywhere in the tree house before we go to sleep. We were all gathered in the middle to play Truth Or Dare. (I'm just gonna add a few modern games and stuff for the slumber party!)

"Ready? (Y/n)~Senpai, Truth Or Dare?"

"Dare!"

Katelyn and I high five each other, for not being a chicken.

"Okay! Kawaii~Chan dares (Y/n)~Senpai to kiss Dante~Kun!"

Lucky for me, Dante was right next to me so I didn't really need to move.

"K-K-Kawaii~Chan!"

Dante called out to Kawaii~Chan, he was blushing like there's no tomorrow! I kiss him on the lips, but not for too long, then go back to my spot. That's when I noticed the boys were staring at something...and I think I know what...heh, time to embarrass them.

"BOYS! MY EYES ARE UP HERE!"

I shout at them and they all jump back and blush. Called it. I had fallen on my back I was laughing so hard and Katelyn could hardly breathe. The boys were glaring at us, and I stick my tongue out at them. Serves them right!