Chapter Six - Back Again..

Your POV:

I pull away from Aaron, blushing. My eyes were probably pink..

"Now I am getting out of the water before I freeze...thanks to you.."

"You pulled me in."

"The waters so cold I didn't want you to miss it.."

I smirk. I'm pushing them all back in as soon as I get up. I suggest you use your wolf form to give them a little scare..You're a genius..Thank you! I get out of the water and transform.

"(Y/n)...what are you doing..?"

Laurence goes to walk into the streets but I jump in front of him. Slowly, I start pushing them onto the docks.

"Stop...stop it.."

I go to bite them and they all jump into the water. I shake off the water on my fur and turn back.

"What did you do that for!?"

"The water was so cold I didn't want you to miss it!"

The girls were laughing their butts off. After a while they start to help the boys out of the water, I roll my eyes as they are pulled back in and walk to the Irene statue. I hear something in the bushes, but I ignore it. I sit down by the Irene statue and I feel a hand go over my mouth. They hit something across my head. I struggle to stay awake, but they hit me really hard.

Time skip brought to you by Dr.Who

I feel the familiar cold steel on my wrists.

"Welcome back..."

"Zane...?"

"No...Gene.."

"Why am I here?"

"You were strong before...but now your powerful..."

"Yes, that doesn't exactly answer my question."

"We want that power with us.."

He opens the cell door and pins me against the wall.

"Put me down..."

"No, I don't think I will..."

"I wasn't asking.."

"And I'm not listening.."

He leans in closer and I turn my head away.

"You really do look good with red eyes....We can make them stay like that and not have them change colour.."

"I'll pass."

He holds my chin and makes me look at him. He closes the gap between us and kisses me. He pulls away to let me breath.

"I'll come back soon to make you a Shadow Knight...my dear.."

He drops me and leaves the cell and disappears somewhere in the corridors. I start singing another song that I know. (Cue the music!)

"Mayday, Mayday...

The ship is slowly sinking..

They think I'm crazy..

But they don't know the feeling...

They're all around me...

Circling like vultures..

They wanna break me...

And wash away my colours...