YouTube Surfing

So I have fallen to YouTube so many times. I said only for music, only for that. Two hours later, I'm trying to figure out how to talk to my tree. Yep, YouTube can suck anyone into a two hour sitting no matter what you say or what limit of time you put on yourself. I blame the suggestion bar. Even though those videos don't have anything to do with what you are watching, I always so tempting to press any thumbnail that seems interesting. Personally being a girl, I fall into the DIY ditch all the time. I know that I will never accomplish those DIYs but they are so satisfying to watch. Then it comes to the trending videos where you are sitting there watching someone try to curl their hair or what to be a star wars wanna be. What I always wonder is how a dog sneezing can get millions of views. Like how? Teach me young sneezing Pomeranian! Teach me your ways! I don't know if it is the cute factor or just plain stupidity that entertains the world now. I love watching fail videos! It shows that I'm not the only clumsy person in the world or have the same stupid ideas. You really loose track of time when you are on YouTube. Like I don't know how many videos I watch in one sitting, but it adds up to like two hours or more! I really don't understand entertainment these days. Does anyone question it?!

Ok, what about the recondemmation bar? Mine always recommends the weirdest or off topic stuff. Like for example, I like gaming videos and some other random things. But the recommends have NOTHING to do with what I like! Its like common YouTube you make enough money give me something I like. I don't understand YouTube at times, but it has some great content! Honestly it can keep us entertained for hours upon hours. Who doesn't love watching illegal videos of movies or shows?! Well with that new copyright crap you cant but hey! Still some people get around it.

Well that's all I got! Hey two days in a row! That's a first!

~Katie