Jeff

So we were in Branson for a wedding over the weekend. And we were at a restaurant at called Garfield's at the Branson Landing. so in the front of the building there is a claw machine. In the claw machine was a monkey, a dolphin, and a lot if other toys. But in the corner was this banana. Not like a normal banana, no. This was a demonic paranormal looking banana just staring me down in the corner. So I tried the machine to win the dolphin. Her is the set up of the claw machine. If you look in to the right there is a pink dolphin and behind it is this demonic banana right up next to the glass. So I put my money in it and tried at the dolphin. I missed the first time, but on my second try I won something. And you guessed it, the banana. So anyway my uncle won a monkey and we were standing outside in the rain saying goodbye to our family. Now I have a  little six year old brother, Jackson. So my uncle gave him the monkey. Jackson looks at me and says...

"Hey Katie? Do you want to trade for the banana because I REALLY love bananas." He was freaking me out a little I will admit. So I traded for his monkey to make him happy. we began to walk down the sidewalk and I asked what he would name the banana. Once again he stopped and looked at me.

"Jeff, I shall name him... Jeff." Then he began to walk. And when I thought he was done acting like someone out of a paranormal movie, it wasn't over. He continued to repeat that the banana's name was Jeff and continued to ask me questions about why Jeff looks the way he does. Now the only thing going through my mind was that 'This kid needs some sleep!' I mean it was like eleven at night and he had no nap. So now Jackson has this random banana named Jeff in his room. If I don't update in a while Jeff might have taken me out.