My Lawnmower Adventure

So over the weekend I was told to mow the lawn. It was 80 degrees outside with humidity. Once I had gotten the mower out I got to work. Okay, so in my neighborhood it goes the street, then about two inches of a curb then grass. And apparently that small mine of grass near the curb is SOOO important. So I was about halfway down the curb when the mower jerked, to the right. So the mower fell off the edge and I am freaking out. I didn't think to release the bar that had pinched my hands because I was to focused on the spinning blades of death near my leg!! Soon I got the death machine back on the grass. It was all going fine again until I got to our fruit trees. So it is the trunk of these small trees and a steak that is pulling them to keep them in place. So I was going in between those two things and something just darted in front of the mower. I said, "What the.." Then a huge kuchunk! sound was heard and snake parts just went flying. And man that snake has seen better days. Now keep in mind this is one of those automatic push mowers. So that means the wheels will spin to help get it along. Now I forgot, once again, to release the handle. So when I looked over there was this hole being dug into the ground, no not the ground, the mulch and dirt surrounding the tree. It was a this point I had said a few choice words and refilled the hole so my parents wouldn't notice.

So I may not be the best person to mow lawns but hey if you need a great digging device, get a mower.