Annoying Things Parents Do

I love my parents and all and respect them for the things they have done for me. But sometimes they can do some things that are well... ANNOYING! Does anyone else's parents try to "fit it" by trying to learn the newest trends? Or how they blame everything that goes wrong in your life on your phone? So here is a list of annoying things they do.

When you laugh at your phone and they automatically think your in a relationship.

When they say its their house but when it becomes dirty, it magically becomes yours.

When they yell at you to put you in a bad mood too.

They compare you to their friend's kids.

"Dad I'm hungry." "Hi hungry I'm dad!"

Son:"Dad I got a girl!" Dad:"Good job son!" Daughter:"Dad I talked to a boy today." Dad: loads gun and keeps you captive.

When I'm in my room my parents complain but when I want to go out I end up chained to the fridge.

When they yell for you in the house and you answer and there is no answer back so you have to get up.

Only say half of the sentence and expect us to understand them.

Tell bad jokes.

Punish you for no reason.

When they are sleeping you are a quiet as possible, but when you are asleep WWlll has just moved into your house.

Shipping you with your other friends.

Following you on social media.

Force you to do stuff for them.

Tell you to hurry and get ready but by the time your ready they are still sitting on the couch in their pajamas.

Cancel your plans so they wont have to clean the kitchen.

Be overprotective about every little thing.

Know everything that goes on in your life.

Well here are a few things parents do! But we all love them!

~Katie