Chapter 22

Arthur looked "you mean like King Arthur stuff like that?" he looked around all confused he had no idea what was going on. He was worried about his sister, the life she had but also the life he had. Was this all planned he thought?

What was going to happen, why just him who was going to end her life? He looked at his sister confused he knew something was up. He looked at his sister once everyone was gone, "hey what's going on?" He held her agent him.

"I'm confused as all that do? Who keeps me from going home. I know you I know you want to stay Arthur I know you so much. I can't lose you again" she starts crying holding her head in her hands. Arthur held her to his chest "you are not losing me again I promise you are never going to lose me" he looked at her kissing her forehead.

After a while she slowly went to bed tired, Sir Key looked at Arthur "go to sleep sir I will stand watch." Arthur nodded laying down to have his sister lay on his chest. He held her close as they slept.

Soon Kay was fighting Arthur woke up seeing this after Arthur woke up the others did as well. But serenity stayed asleep her head started bleeding. Arthur looked down "this as happen before" another knight took the rest and Arthur looked at him "take your sister and run" three other knights took them away to another place. "Sir stay here we will protect you" for the rest of the day they got ready to fight.

Kay and the rest come looking around, "it's fine everything is okay we are ready" they all stay to head what's going on. The rest had their memories back but they all knew what was going on. "Why is her head bleeding?" Arthur tried to clean her up. No knight knew why no one knew anything. Only Kay knew.