Chapter 5

Marcy's POV

So schools almost over and i need to find Marcel so we can start on the project. There are two places he could be.

One is in a corner getting his ass kicked. or

Two library.

I run a corner to see Chris and his group kicking Marcel.

Oh HELL NO.

I ran up to Chris and kicked him strait in the balls.

" Hey Marcy the Asshole what are you doing?!?!"

"STOP BEATING PEOPLE UP OR YOU BALLS ARE GOING UP YOUR THROAT!!" They all ran away.

' GET SOME!'

I tuned to were Marcel was to see him with blood coming from his lip and bruises every were.

" KAIA!! DARCY!!! THEO!!!! HELP!" And thank god Theo came first.

" THEO!! Thank god grab his bag and books please!"

I put Marcel's arm around my shoulders and walked him to the bathroom. He limped to the sink and sat on the counter. God how does this boy deal with this?

" M-Marceline, i-im sorry that y-you had to s-see that." He bowed his head in shame.

" Marcel, I always try to help others. plus I was looking for you so we can start the project."

I take his glasses off his nose and wash them. Then get wet paper towels and wipe his face, he flinches a little bit. Not much.

" Now Marcel. Would you like to come home with me so we can start our project?" his face lights up and he jumps off the counter.

" S-Sure, how did y-you stand up to C-Chris like that?" he questioned.

" Self confidence i guess, LETS GOOOO!!!!!" I run down the hall way like a retard, I love it.

We make it to Theo's car and he's already got Marcel's bag.

" Here Marcel.. got your bag for ya!" and tosses it to Marcel.

" T-Thanks... whats your n-name again?" You could obviously tell he liked Theo's car by the way he looks at it. i must say its a really good jeep.

" Oh sorry, the names Theo."

We all pop in to the car.

" Kaia, Darcy, this is Marcel, he

is my partner in the project we are doing in English."

" Hi Marcel! I'm Kaia!" she waves.

" Sup Marcel, the names Darcy." Darcy's just so chill.

--------

We make it home and i found out some stuff about Marcel.

He loves older music,

He has a fear of heights

He is wearing hand-me-downs from his stepdad so he would rather wear other things like band shirts.

And he's an only child!

Theo drops us off first so we could get started on the project. On e we step out Theo whispers to me, " hes a good lad, take care of him."

I nod and turn to see Marcel flabbergasted at my house.

" Wait.. you live in a mansion?!"

" Uh, yeah actually! my families rich i guess." I shrugged it off.

We have to go around the soccer field and guess who's always there to embarrass me? MY UNCLES OF COURSE!

Uncle Niall and Zayn come running up and tackle me. Literally TACKLE ME.

" AHHH NIALL!! OFF! IVE GOT HOME WORK!!!" They finally get up and look at Marcel, than me.

" Who's the lad ya brought home Mars?" Ugg Niall's so overprotective.

" Guys, this is my project partner, Marcel. Marcel these are my Uncles, Uncle Zayn, Uncle Niall"

Marcel looked kinda scared until Niall and Zayn did the bro hug thing with him.

" Well lad! go have fun doing homework... i guess, IM GONNA GO EAT." Niall says

" Me too!" Zayn adds and then they scurried off.

" Well that was fun, wanna go work now?" i ask confused Marcel.

"Uhh, s-sure!"

_______________________

HEY GUYS!! longer chapter!

I love the one direction ringtones! they are so funny to me!

Also.....

OUR MOMENT IS OUT!!!! yay! partay time!

If you want song lyrics on here just ask.

LUV YOU CRAZY PEOPLE!!

:D