II

Kamryn's POV

I don't even remember falling asleep.

I now lay in bed looking at the ceiling remembering the interactions I had with Calvin the previous night.

They weren't even like conversations. We just said a few words and that was that. I just don't get why I'm making such a big deal about it all because honestly I barely even know him now. It has been a while since we've talked.

I sighed. Maybe it's a good time to catch up on things. I don't have my first class until eleven so we might be able to go get breakfast or something.

I got out of bed and looked in the mirror.

My light brown hair was in a messed up braid and I looked totally sleep deprived. How long did I stay up thinking about Calvin.?

I got my IPhone off the charger and the screen lit up displaying the time.

8:24.

Perfect.

I went to my messages to text Calvin and ask him if he wanted to hang out.

Kamryn- yo do you want to get some breakfast downtown or something.

After a few minutes of waiting for him to text back, I finally decided to just start getting ready.

I went to my Spotify and started to play Wool by Earl Sweatshirt and Vince Staples.

I put on a black V neck tee, a red and white flannel, some light blue jeans, and my black vans.

I took my hair out of the braid and it was surprisingly somewhat wavy which pleased me. I kept it simple with the makeup.

A half an hour later Calvin finally replied.

Calvin- Yeah sure. When.?

I felt a sense of relief come over me. Was I doubting him wanting to hang out with me.? I couldn't be any more confused at this point in my life.

Kamryn- whenever you're ready.

Calvin- Okay I'll be over in like 15 minutes.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Calvin's POV

I cannot believe she actually wants to hang out with me. Holy shit dude.

Kamryn Sailor want to hang out with me.

What the actual fuck dude.

I mean yeah we've known each other since elementary school and sure it was a coincidence that we ended up living in the same apartment building, but holy shit she wants to FUCKING HANG OUT WITH ME.??!

I've liked Kam since eighth grade but i always knew she'd just friendzone me so I didn't bother asking her out. She's always been fucking gorgeous but then again, I'm just plain old Calvin.

I got over her a year or two ago but what happened last night made me question that. And what happened last night was like nothing, I don't know why I'm tripping so much over a few stupid ass words.

I put on a black and white Hurley sweatshirt, tan khakis, and some vans for this " date " I'm having with Kamryn.

Before walking out I grabbed a flat bill off of my desk and put it on.

I walked across the hall and took a deep breath before knocking on her door.

I knocked once and immediately the door swung open with Kamryn standing before me.

She looked fucking amazing.

Before either of us got to say anything, she hugged me.

I hugged back as her sweet scent filled my nostrils.

After about a minute of hugging she pulled away and murmured sorry.

" Don't be. I actually kinda needed that, " I lightly chuckled.

She looked up. Her face was bright red which made me blush along with her.

There was a long awkward silence until she cleared her throat and said, " So umm are you ready to go or.. "

" Oh shit.. Uh y-yeah I'm ready. "

" Okay great, " She smiled lightly.

I smiled back.

I got a tingly sensation in my pretty much non-existent soul.

Fuck.

Am I starting to like her again.?

yo yo yo heres another upload because i was told to upload again soooo yeah. i kinda feel like this fanfic is shitty but its whatever so thats all because once again, im boring. 🌸

deuces. ✌💕

Song- Wool
Artist- Earl Sweatshirt / Vince Staples

I HAD TO PUT THE GOD DAMN SONG BECAUSE YOU FUCKS KEEP THINKING ITS JACOB SARTORIUS