XI

• Kamryn's POV •

It's been a few days since I've seen or heard from Calvin. I've just been laying in bed thinking about him.

But today, I eventually got up from my bed and stopped thinking about the things I've been wanting to tell Calvin.

I've thought over what I'm going to say a million times but I'm still not mentally or physically ready to confront Calvin.

I took a deep breath, " Okay Kamryn, you can do this. You can do this. Just be calm. What's the worst that could happen.? Well he could unfriend you or move out of the apartment building or murder you. Fuck. Kamryn shut the fuck up. "

I quietly exited my room so that Calvin couldn't hear me. I closed my eyes and raised my fist up to Calvin's apartment door to knock on it. I took another deep breath and exhaled. I lightly tapped on the door with my knuckles and opened my eyes. I did it. Why did I make such a big deal out of that.?? Kamryn you fucking pussy.

" Calvin.? " I said in a small voice that was loud enough for him to hear.

" Go away Kamryn, " I heard Calvin mumble.

" Can I please come in Calvin.? I want to talk to you. "

He sighed, " Fine. "

My eyes widened and I smiled. I didn't think he would let me.

I heard rustling of bed sheets and foot steps approaching the door. Calvin unlocked the door and opened it.

I gasped. I was surprised to see him in his current condition. He had very large, dark bags under his eyes. His hair was all tangled and needed to be brushed. His burgundy t-shirt was all wrinkled.

" Calvin, " I got closer to him.

Tears started to form in my eyes as I tightly hugged him.

" I'm sorry for whatever I did, " I mumbled.

" It isn't your fault Kam. None of this is, " He hugged back.

• Calvin's POV •

I really needed to talk to Kamryn. It had been three days since we had talked. I actually thought she forgot about me until she knocked on my door again.

I hadn't smelled her sweet perfume in so long. It felt like I was hugging a stranger. But that is my fault. I pushed her away. I am actually surprised she didn't forget about me. But fuck dude I never realized how beautiful Kamryn is. Her brownish blonde hair, white ass teeth, and green-blue eyes. She's stunning, honestly.

We eventually ended up cuddling in my bed. We talked about the things on our minds. She made me feel better. Just seeing her made me feel better.

There was a moment of silence until she said, " Calvin.? "

" What.? "

" Pinky promise me that you won't leave me again, " She said looking into my eyes as she held up her pinky.

" Are you fucking kidding me dude.? "

" Nope, " She raised an eyebrow and looked at her pinky then back at me.

" Fine. I promise, " I rolled my eyes and shook my head as i interlocked my pinky with hers.

She giggled and smiled.

I scratched my head and sat up. I looked around my room and over to my computer monitor. I looked back at Kamryn which was very confused as to what the fuck I was doing.

I stood up and walked over to the table where the computer monitor sat. I hadn't recorded a video at all in three days. I put on the flat bill that was sitting beside my headphones.

I turned around in the chair and faced Kamryn.

I smiled, " Let's record a video. "

" Really.? " She shot up from the bed.

" Well the Reptilian Lord was going to have to fucking record eventually. "

She giggled.

I got everything ready and turned to Kamryn before I started recording, " Thanks dude. "

" For what.? " She sounded confused.

" For saving me. "

YO I FINALLY FUCKING UPLOADED AND I AM GOING TO CONTINUE THIS SHIT FUCK OML. THATS ALL.

- kenidi 🌭👁💖

BTW THE SONG IN THE MEDIA IS MY CURRENT FAVORITE LIKE OML I FUCKING LOVE IT JESUS CHRIST. BUT FRANK WHERE DA ALBUM STILL BOI. BUT YO ITS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT THIS MONTH MAYBE MAYBE PROBABLY NOT DAMN YOU FRANK.

song: Songs For Women
artist: Frank Ocean