I'm so happy!

Ariana 's POV: Woke up today in a great mood. I can finally share the music that I've spent months working in with the whole world... And more importantly... My fans!! I looked at my alarm and it said "8am". I quickly ran in the shower listening to "Be alright" by Kendrick Lamar. I put on a floral crop top with a white mini  skirt for my interview with Ryan Seacrest. As I put on my makeup, I couldn't help but to get excited about the release of my new single "Dangerous Woman. . The song was like nothing she'd ever written before. This was a more sexy and mature song that would attract a broader audience. Once I was fully ready, I picked up my cellphone and saw 5 texts.
Alexa: Hey girl!! Can't wait to hear that new song today 🔥
Momma: Bellisimaaaaa!!!!! I can't wait for the world to hear the new song! IM SO EXCITED!!
Liz😍😈: Hey Dingus👋🏽 Can't wait to see how everyone reacts to this new song. Love you little one 😌
Frankie: OMGG!!😱😱😍😍😍 SO EXCITED FOR YOUR SONG TO DROP TODAY. I'm freaking the Frankie OUT!💕💕💜💜
Sean😍🌚😍: Hey wifey!😘 Can't wait for everyone to hear this new song. Your fans are gonna love it. 🙏🏽
I responded to all of them since I had 10 minutes left.
Me to Momma💘: Thanks mama!!! Love you. Can't wait to see you later
Me to Sean😍🌚😍: Hey hubby!😄 thanks for the love. Imma see you when I get the house daddy👀🐱😍
Me to Alexa👯💕: Thanks bestie. 😘 We're gonna get lit.🎉
Me to Frankie: Thanks for the
support bro 💜 You're such a cupcake but I still love you though!!!🤗
Me to Liz😈💕Thanks!!😄Love you too baddie!!
On that note, I put my cell phone in my purse, grabbed my keys, hopped in my car, and went to my interview.
Ryan: Alright everybody! We've got a special guest coming for an interview today. She's a two time Grammy nominated, a friend of mine and a dangerous woman.. Who am I talking about?.... You guessed it. ARIANA GRANDE!!!
Ariana: Thanks for that intro Ryan. You always show me the realest love. Glad to talk to you all today!
Ryan: Glad to have you! Soo, let's get down to business. Tell us about your new single "Dangerous Woman".
Ariana: Okay. Basically, it's a new, more mature sound. It's about me feeling like I can do just about anything. Like a dangerous woman. Ya feel?
Ryan: I feel ya. This song is like nothing we've ever heard from you before. You're gonna attract a more mature audience with this song. Are you excited?
Ariana: Of course! If there's one thing I can say about myself, it's that I adore all my fans. They're the reason I get to make music and the reason that I'm famous today.
Ryan: Aww! That's what we like most about you. That genuine love and appreciation for your fans. We don't get that from all artist nowadays.
Ariana: Yup. I'm just I the type of person who likes to show love to everybody. I'm aware that I have a lot of haters. But you know, I love them too. Everytime they say something rude about me on social media, I get free promo. *flips hair*
Ryan: SAVAGEEE!!!! I'm glad you have that care-free attitude towards negativity. And speaking of love.... What's been going on with you and Big Sean.
Ariana: Ohhhmygoshhh. *blushes* He's a very close friend. He's super supportive of my music and myself. I definitely wanna keep him around.
Ryan: Okay Ari. I'm keeping an eye on you two though. Many start out as just friends and then it becomes more.
Ariana: Haha! I know 🙈 I'll keep you posted .
Ryan: Alright! That's all the time we have today. Ariana Grande everyone. *yells* BUY DANGEROUS WOMAN ON ITUNES
Ariana: Wooh! Make that ish go number for me 🎉😏
Ryan: Thanks for coming Ari. Nice catching up with you.
Ariana: Thanks for having me. Hit me up sometimes. *hugs ryan*
* F A S T F O R W A R D*
Ariana quickly drives home. She can't text and drive, so she doesn't know if Sean's home or not. She's goes home. She sees he's not there and watches Martin on tv. She hears the front door open...........
(To be continued: In Chapter 2)

Author's Note: Hi Everyone. My name's Kaitlin. Super nervous but excited to finally publish the first chapter of this story. 🙈I wanted to write this story because I love seaniana. I'm aware that they're not together anymore, but I hope one day they possibly get back together. Until the next chapter, please feel free to comment, vote, and share this story. I hope you all enjoy. - Kait 💁🏽💕