Pardise.... Part 2

GUYSSS ! I just wanna say thank you for OVER 900 READS! I started this story in June and I didn't expect it to be read by that many people THIS SOON. I know I say this EVERYTIME but I LOVE YOU GUYSS!! 💘 it means the world to me that you guys read my stories! Shoutout to these people. They have my heart!  Dmerrick Asiacollins2020 CertifiedArianator simplynaenae_ & my sisters MarliciaColeman LoyalylovingAri  💘💞
Just a little reminder that the story picks up right where it left off. PLEASE vote, comment, and read this chapter. I love writing this story and it makes me happy when you guys comment! ☺️🙈

Ariana's POV:
I come out of my thoughts after a minute and I'm ready for this moment.
Sean: *down on one knee*
"Ariana... Will you marry me?"
Ariana: *without thinking twice* YES SEAN!
Sean picked me up by my waist, kissed me on the cheek, and spun me around as we both cracked up.

All I can think is " I'm gonna marry the man of my dreams." I'm can't believe that my baby loves me so much that he went all out of his way to make me happy!

Sean: "So fiancé, since we're in paradise, what you tryna do"?

Ariana: "Fiancé... I love how that sounds she said smirking. But I wanna go to the beach first!"

Sean: Wherever you wanna go baby!

Sean's POV:
I am so glad that Ariana said yes and everything went perfect. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. This trip is all about us! Now it's time to go spend time with her

.                   *at the beach*
Ariana and Sean hold hands as they walk towards town the beach.
Ariana turns to Sean and says "Sean? I have an idea!"  With a smile on her face.

. "And what's that wifey?" He said excitedly. "You could give me a piggyback ride until we reach the water" Ariana said giggling. "Alright! Let's go"

Ariana jumps on Sean's back. Swan grabs her thighs and starts running as fast he he can. "Baby slow down" Ariana yelled while laughing.

"We're almost there babe". Sean finally quits running once they get to the water. "Let's swim baby." Ariana said to Sean.

Ariana and Sean were in the water splashing each other. Ariana was feeling playful so she decided to try and run a little bit in the water.

Sean caught her and pulled her closer to him. "Bring that ess back here" he said aggressively. "Okay daddy. " Ariana said seductively.

"Hey baby I got a new plan." Sean said "Tell me what it is" Ari said. "Let's head to the beachhouse" Sean said sexily.

*Sean and Ari Arrive to the beachouse*

Ariana's POV:
I walk into the beachouse and everything is perfect. All I see are beautiful light colors. It's almost like me and Sean's own paradise. I could stay here forever.

Sean's POV:
I picked out this beachouse because I knew Ari would love it. She's obsessed with nature and light. This is just perfect for her. I hope she loves it. We need this time away. Just her and I in paradise.

Sean and Ari set down their bags and lay on the bed. After that long flight and the fun on the beach, they were both a bit tired. They decided to cuddle up and watch tv together.

Ariana: I can't believe I'm gonna be Mrs. Anderson.
Sean: Well believe it! We've been through so much together. You've been loyal and showed me the realest love. You deserve to be wifey.
Ariana: Aww baby! There was a time when I thought all was lost and I'd never get you back. But I'm glad to say I was wrong.
Sean: Right! You'll always be mine no matter what. Speaking of things that are mine.. *licks his lips*
Ariana: Baby don't start! You know I'm still jetlagged.
Sean: I know that wifey. But damn you're too fine.
Ariana: Haha. So are you! But don't worry. You gone get some lovin. You know we've still got four whole days.
Sean: Oh lord. I got my baby all to myself for 5 whole days. I love that thought.
Ariana: Yes you do! I'm so glad we're spending this time together. We've got all our business to handle and a wedding to plan on top of that.
Sean: Don't worry about that honey. This is me and you! If I've learned anything, it's that you and I can get through anything.
Ariana: Aww baby! You always seem to amaze me. What did I ever do to deserve you.
Sean: Being your sexy self! Now come here.
Ariana giggled and cuddled up to Sean. After awhile they fall asleep. As Ariana fell asleep, she had the feeling that these next 4 days were going to be great!

Hi my loves !👋🏽 I apologize for how long this update took! Due to work in school, the updates are gonna take longer. For that reason I'll probably do them on the weekends when I think I'll have the most time. For those  of you who wanna follow me on Twitter  it's @livinglikeagb just like my username on here!🤗 Won't be on there often though because of work and school. I apologize for this chapter being short. Running a bit low on energy and inspiration. But y'all know I'll come through 😏  As always, I love you guys. Please COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT 👇🏽

- You know I love you
xoxo Kait👄